Last Call for 2021 APR/TBH Special!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Call for 2021 APR/TBH Special!!

Just a reminder, tomorrow(Weds, March 10th) is the last day to get in on this year's TBH deal. We will not be taking any late orders after that date. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Thanks for the reminder Robert, and most of all thanks for continueing to do this each year. There are a lot of good things that come from this outside of a member getting a great deal on a sweet rifle. Many of us here have learned a lot from participating in this that we likely wouldn't have otherwise. Even more importantly, not only have some great rifles been created, but also many very rewarding relationships have been built during the process. I for one believe that is what this life is really all about anyway.

Now y'all get your orders in before it's too late!

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity again this year. Now just need to make sure I don’t want changes to the order either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't wait! Thanks again Robert. This is my 3rd year in a row to take advantage of this deal. For what you are getting components wise these are great deals. My 1st two are absolute hammers. Most accurate rifles i have ever shot and with factory ammo. This will be my 4th overall APR. And I'm sure it will he a hammer like the other 3. Never thought I'd own a CF barreled rifle and soon will have 3.

My checking account really hopes next years build doesn't appeal to me lol.

Comment

Another one in the books! All components will be ordered tomorrow.....and the wait begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
            Another one in the books! All components will be ordered tomorrow.....and the wait begins.

Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=mev002;15514653]Can’t wait!

Oh, you may not become good at waiting, but you WILL gain some experience at it! Time stands still while you wait for your order.... But worth the wait!

Comment

I had to had to pass this year and therefore never took part in the voting process. I look forward to seeing all of them.

Comment

Working...
                X