Fedex is terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fedex is terrible

I am trying to ship a box (3 lbs) to a fellow TBHer and trying to use Fedex. When I brought it to the Fedex place (not a store front, but a real Fedex place), they told me it would be better to set up an account, which I did, and schedule a pickup, (which I did twice). The first time they didn't pick up and nobody at Fedex could tell me why. I then scheduled a pick up again for yesterday and it didn't get picked up as well. But, at least, the driver called me and left a message to call him back, which I did last nght. He said he didn't pick it up because it didn't have a Fedex label. He was nice and the only person I've dealt with that had good customer service. He told me to go online and create/print a label and then reschedule. I just tried again and it is a real pain in the neck. I couldn't get to the point to print a label, let alone tell them it is some ammo. Then, they want to charge me $24 for an 8 day delivery when two weeks ago I sent a similiar size package for $10.81 that took 2 days. Does anyone else have similar problems with Fedex or is it me doing something wrong? Frustrated beyond belief. I don't know how they could make something so simple, so frustrating. I am closing my Fedex acct today.

I just had a pallet (8) of 22x11 American Racing Wheels delivered by a freight truck to my house. Guess what...I did not order a pallet of wheels. A dude in North Carolina did though! Fedex freight is picking it back up today.

Comment

still better than USPS

Comment

You're going to get a better rate going to a store front. That store holds one account and gets a volume based discount which they mark up. (Still alot cheaper than holding your own account). Likely they are charging you a pick up fee as well.

If your a business or do a lot of shipping you might wanna check out a company like shipstation. You pay for an account but give you access to all major shippers at a discounted rate.

Comment

I sent a letter in December, JUST a letter, overnight to Mississippi from Texas. We have a business account, and we get billed for it later. Got a bill for $56. Last time I did that it cost $28. Doubled their rates!!!

Comment

Yeah they’re not that great. I quit using them all together when I had my firearm business back in AZ.

Save yourself a headache & just go UPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

FedEx blows. I tend to use UPS, as there is a hub very close to me. Never had a problem with UPS. Tried FedEx a couple of times and never had a smooth transaction.....and they almost ruined my caribou meat. I'll not forgive for that.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                Yeah they’re not that great. I quit using them all together when I had my firearm business back in AZ.

Save yourself a headache & just go UPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                This. I've had more trouble with Fedex than UPS, USPS, and all others combined.

LWD

Comment

They ALL ARE at certain times, but mostly they are ok. We just don’t whine and moan when they do their job, we save that until they screw us over......

Comment

They're all mad tho. It's amazing how many boxes we get that are just beat to
                    H3//!

Comment

They are all a pain to deal with

Comment

I ship 20 packages a day with FedEx. Been with them 15 years.................

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                          I just had a pallet (8) of 22x11 American Racing Wheels delivered by a freight truck to my house. Guess what...I did not order a pallet of wheels. A dude in North Carolina did though! Fedex freight is picking it back up today.
                          Now that is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            still better than USPS
                            I agree. This was how I found my weed killer Tuesday.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I love a good Fed-Ex post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X