Ordering Hunting License Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Hunting License Online?

I have never done this in the past so I have a question. How long does it typically take to receive your actual license in the mail? Anything else that I should know when getting my license this way? I don't want to have to go into a store and jack with the mask nazis. Thanks

I did mine that way for the first time this year. It took about a week to arrive. The system already knows what you bought last year and suggests that again. I did my HIP and everything. Way faster than going in to a store.

Comment

Mine just came in after about 10 business days. It's pretty easy. Took me about 5 minutes total to do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got mine in less than a week

Comment

Don't do it! Between the crapshow in Austin and the USPS, you may never get it. It took three weeks for my son to get his, and they couldn't even tell him why it was taking so long, but that it was taking a long time.

Comment

My wife just did it and got hers in a week same for my FIL

Comment

Got mine with in 4 days !

Comment

Got my renewal in less than a week

Comment

Little over a week to get mine. You can do anything that doesn't require a tag prior to receiving it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                    Got mine with in 4 days !
                    Same

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I purchased on 9/14 and haven't received them yet.

Comment

What happens if you don't receive your license before bow season? Do they give you a temporary license with tags you can print out or are you just out of luck until your license arrives?

Comment

I've always ordered mines online but this year it is taking a bit longer. Hopefully it comes in later this week or next

Comment

I bought mine and my sons the end of August. It took over two weeks and the duck stamp came a week after that.

Comment

1.5 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X