No announcement yet.

Concealed Carry and Dog Poop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think TBH “lawyers” are the worst lawyers on God’s green earth!

Not the real ones, just the stand-ins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      You need to check your stupidity at the door bro, you are blowing smoke and you know it. Scared of a fist fight, he'll no. I have fought in the cage and even at 50, ready to roll. I'm saying point blank, I ask someone to pick up some dog **** and then he wants to rumble , let's do it. As long as he throws the first punch, self defense is still in effect, even with my fists. He escalates it to a knife or gun, then fun is over. There are a lot of stupid people in the world and you are proving it. Any time you would like to meet up for a coffee or beer and discuss it like adults, I'm game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You lost me at “as long as he throws the first punch”. That’s a suckers bet.[emoji6][emoji23]

Comment

I’ll add.....the weak-*** kids everyone is raising could use some being tackled into dog ****. Who hasn’t played a game of yard ball and ended up with dog **** on them. Candy-asses....that’s who!

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
          This place is something else, sometimes, ain't it...

Its an entertaining episode of a cross between Matlock and Night Court with a splash of Archie Bunker every day...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            You lost me at “as long as he throws the first punch”. That’s a suckers bet.[emoji6][emoji23]

Instigation is one thing, punching someone over dog **** is another. I personally wouldn't do it, but hypothetical says I say hey bud could you pick up your dogs poop, he loses his self and attacks, we have a good ole fist fight. I have the right to defend myself (fists) and not worry about getting hit with felony assault. 2nd side of it, I tell him to pick it up, he gets mouthy, i punch him in the face, good chance I'm going to jail. That's all I was saying earlier! In the first scenario, a fist fight becomes a knife fight on his part and he is trying to kill me, I am now justified in protecting myself, even with deadly force.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Unfortunately when most people think self defense their first thought is deadly force. They may go to the range and shoot their gun but few will take any training in hand to hand self defense. Most have never been punched in the face.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              Alot of truth to that. Most grown men these days are scared to get in a good little tussle. Instead of taking a punch or two they pull out the ol pistola

Comment

More disinformation on this thread than a news segment on CNN

Comment

I can see it now. Fist fight over dog poop turns deadly! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    You can still whup his arse. You just can't shoot him!
                    :-))))

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      I can see it now. Fist fight over dog poop turns deadly! LOL!!
                      I’m sure there are even more silly cases but I have worked a murder over a bologna sandwich. On another case two brothers were arguing over who got to wear a shirt to go to a party. One brother shot the other brother in the center of the chest but lucky for them both, he did not die.

Dog poop is some serious stuff compared to a bologna sandwich.....

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        I’m sure there are even more silly cases but I have worked a murder over a bologna sandwich. On another case two brothers were arguing over who got to wear a shirt to go to a party. One brother shot the other brother in the center of the chest but lucky for them both, he did not die.

Dog poop is some serious stuff compared to a bologna sandwich.....
                        I ran in a lady that was shot 5 times with a .357 by her neighbor because she complained to the HOA about her neighbors grass. Luckily, she lived.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          I ran in a lady that was shot 5 times with a .357 by her neighbor because she complained to the HOA about her neighbors grass. Luckily, she lived.
                          Wasn't her day.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                            You need to check your stupidity at the door bro, you are blowing smoke and you know it. Scared of a fist fight, he'll no. I have fought in the cage and even at 50, ready to roll. I'm saying point blank, I ask someone to pick up some dog **** and then he wants to rumble , let's do it. As long as he throws the first punch, self defense is still in effect, even with my fists. He escalates it to a knife or gun, then fun is over. There are a lot of stupid people in the world and you are proving it. Any time you would like to meet up for a coffee or beer and discuss it like adults, I'm game.

Seems like you got the world in your hands dude, I’ll gladly sit in the jury when your court dates come up. Op never said anything about a bat or knife, you should reread what he posted, know it all. And if your an ex mma ( or what ever, you were when you beat Silva, see how a read more into it as did you) I would think you would be the last one to pull a gun on some one that punches you. You surly don’t live by the way you write, or you would be in prison, and all this over dog poop ! Lordy, I am not the stupidest one here. Check out a mirror, “ bro” !
                            Last edited by critter69; 05-01-2021, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              Wasn't her day.

Was it Slayer, that did it ? Sounds like his MO,

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X