DFW Bird taxidermist recommendations needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Bird taxidermist recommendations needed

I have ducks and geese Id like to have mounted, any suggestions for good bird taxidermist in DFW would be much appreciated.

Pat at Avian Arts

Comment

Pat at Avian Arts is hand down the best in the area, look him up on Facebook and his website. He did my Pintail/ Mallard Hybrid for me. Not sure if he is taking anymore right now but definitely worth putting them in the freezer to give to him when he starts taking more going into the upcoming season. Not cheap but you get what you pay for!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
        Pat at Avian Arts is hand down the best in the area, look him up on Facebook and his website. He did my Pintail/ Mallard Hybrid for me. Not sure if he is taking anymore right now but definitely worth putting them in the freezer to give to him when he starts taking more going into the upcoming season. Not cheap but you get what you pay for!
        couldn't have said it better

Comment

If Pat is booked up, he will have a solid referral. Last I had done, he referred me to a feller at Alpine. I had an idea of what I wanted. And he made it happen.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Thank you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
              Pat is good. He is booked up for the year. He's doing a Mallard and Mexican Mallard/Mallard cross dead mount for me. Pretty sure my birds were the last ones he was going to take this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                If Pat is booked up, he will have a solid referral. Last I had done, he referred me to a feller at Alpine. I had an idea of what I wanted. And he made it happen.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
                Chris does good work IMO

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Chris does good work IMO
                  yes he does

Comment

Working...
                  X