Buds Gun Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds Gun Shop

Bad deal at Buds. Never coming back to these giraffe 🦒 c0ck hitch store again. Overpriced and under stocked.

Are you a Team Buds Member?

I have been using Buds for years, I’m Team Buds and Qualified Professional. I have been buying ammo like its going out of style for decent to regular price. I don’t mean small quantities either Jack. Some ammo items have went up like a few flavors of 9mm. Team Buds members get first dibs on email for items they have on their list. This could be why they seem “understocked” to regular customers.

Their “Price match” option is TERRIFIC and has saved me mucho bucks.

I’ve bought countless firearms over the years and I could not be more satisfied.
    Last edited by Johnny44; 04-24-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbie View Post
      Bad deal at Buds. Never coming back to these giraffe 🦒 c0ck hitch store again. Overpriced and under stocked.
      With the current demand... Every place is under stocked and over priced

Comment

Been buying from them for over 10 years. Great prices and fast shipping.

Comment

Adding to Johnny and Playa, I’ve bought a Sig P220 10mm Elite, along with a 10mm CMMG Banshee over the past couple of months. Flawless transactions, just like the others I’ve had in the past.

I don’t know bud. Sometimes you have to chalk one up and realize that no one’s perfect

Comment

Please share with us the suppliers that are not currently over priced and understocked!

Comment

I don’t care one way or the other about Bud’s,but what is a giraffe c0ck hitch ?

Asking for a friend.......

Comment

Originally posted by drycreek3189 View Post
                i don’t care one way or the other about bud’s,but what is a giraffe c0ck hitch ?

lmao.

Comment

Used them quite a few times. They always had what I wanted in stock when I couldn’t find it locally. Great experience!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I don’t care one way or the other about Bud’s,but what is a giraffe c0ck hitch ?

So when a male finds a female, he gets har.....
                    Ahh nevermind

Comment

I thought it supposed to be higher than giraffe poosy

Comment

Any details of your misfortune?

Add me to the list of happy customers. Have used them for years. Guns, ammo, and accessories. All transactions have gone well.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

“high” for your friend.

Comment

I’ve always had good luck with them.

Comment

I guess mail order clerks pick and pack. In store people could care less. I drove out of my way to shop with them. $0.20 per round for .22. And for those asking, Academy is holding the line on ammo. Yes, they are hard pressed to stock their shelves as resellers swarm the stores on delivery days. I don’t NEED ammo, like some. Years and years ago a wise man told me to buy a box of ammo with every paycheck. I have and then some. Support this company that cuts away at the 2A more than Federal or State laws calls for. No more $$$ from me

Comment

Working...
                              X