Anybody work for USPS? Lost package since March 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody work for USPS? Lost package since March 29

How tf do you lose a package with tracking and can't find it? Big box?

Come look at the clowns working at my post office & you will see. I HATE sending anything USPS nowadays. I will say,when i go to small town PO's it is great. Big city,wellll ,not so great!! I pay extra when ordering to get it by some other courier.

Comment

Took them 16 days to get a check to me from Laredo................

Comment

I know if you are an FFL and tell them it's a firearm, and that your gonna report it stolen..... They tend to find them quick fast and in a hurry.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

At least with USPS you have a chance to get it. IT may well turn up in their system and get to you. UPS and Fedex will send your lost box to their warehouse for undeliverable boxes. Never to be seen again.

I had an order sent through USPS that went label unreadable and dropped off their tracking. I considered it lost and got a new order sent. Few weeks later is showed up, had to be sorted by hand.
          UPS lost my longbow 60 miles from where it was sent. I finally found a number for the sorting facility in Mesquite and the manager there helped me track it down in Salt Lake City at their un deliverable facility. Thanks goodness she was a bowhunter too or would have been up for sale later from UPS.

Not all who work for USPS are idiots, give them time. If it went through any northern state you may have weather delays. Closed roads really back up parcels travelling by truck and yes we've had closed roads in the last few weeks, days actually.

Comment

If you have tracking, file a claim online. It will cause them to actually search for it and not just review the online tracking.

Comment

Happened to me twice, and twice I’ve submitted a lost package ticket and within 3 days tracking was updated. One hadn’t been updated in over 3 weeks at that point.

Comment

Same with me Kyle. I did the lost package online and our local postmaster called and emailed me. It got on it's way later that week.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                  Happened to me twice, and twice I’ve submitted a lost package ticket and within 3 days tracking was updated. One hadn’t been updated in over 3 weeks at that point.
                  exactly, I ship lots of seasonings via priority mail since the PO is 2 minutes from my house. In my experience, 1 out of 50 will be delayed in shipping or get lost. Gotta meet with the local Post Master and file a lost package report. Miraculously within 24 hours the package is located. Longest delivery time for 2-3 day priority mail was 33 days

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                    Same with me Kyle. I did the lost package online and our local postmaster called and emailed me. It got on it's way later that week.
                    Already done that! Nothing.

Comment

Its happen to me. Get your money back and start over.

Comment

2 things.... 1st is i mailed a box to my sister and it took a month to arrive. 2nd is I bought a scope and it was delivered to the wrong house twice.

Comment

I mailed a package from Bonham Tx to Van Alstyne Tx. on March 5th. Didn't get received until March 28th. Maybe 20 Miles between the two cities. Its insane. Was told by local PO that package had to go to Dallas processing station then to Coppell then back to Van Alstyne. no wonder USPS is in the red!

Comment

Working...
                          X