boot recommendations for western elk and turkey hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    You cant go off what works for other peoples feet. Also gotta know if you carrying a 100# pack in or just a day pack. I have a pair of Asolo for when packing in with my camp on my back. When im hunting i wear a pair of Solomon hiking trail shoes. Both I went and got fitted. Unless you width- arch etc are simular to mine I bet the exact same would not work out for you
    So true Glen. Every foot is different and so is every boot. I tend to get blisters so regardless of the boot I wear, I always wear a very thin sock liner and then a good sock like Smartwool. I swear by my Kennetrek's but they may not work for the next guy.
    I am seriously thinking about getting a pair of custom orthotics but have not done it yet.

Comment

Meindhls have good boots

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my Crispi Wyoming’s.

Comment

TTT

Looking at Danner High Ground for pair number 1. My friend brought his pair and they have seen some abuse in the western states and are LIGHT as a feather. I've got a pair of Danner combat boots I wear in the army that are very comfortable as well.

2nd pair I want some insulation and will continue to look at Kenetrek etc...Really need to get to Scheels in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
          X