Dropped Your Cash Off For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropped Your Cash Off For You

A Georgia man said his former employer owed him a pretty penny, $915 to be exact, after leaving his job in November. Atop the pile was an envelope with Flaten's final paystub and an explicit parting message. “This is a childish thing to do,” Flaten said.

That must have been a hell of a Boss to work for.

What a D. It would be worth $900 to fill up a bunch of socks and go beat the F out of him with them.

Comment

that's crazy. looks like the girlfriend is finding some old/rare coins in there. hopefully they can extract some additional value and find some sort of a happier outcome. boss sounds like a real jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
        What a D. It would be worth $900 to fill up a bunch of socks and go beat the F out of him with them.
        This made me laugh I couldn't agree more

Comment

Just hearing one side of the story here. It’s equally possible that the receiver of the pennies was a jerk.

Comment

Was it dropped off with a paystub? What $900 in pennies?

Comment

He should've taken the pennies and claimed he never got them, some neighborhood kid must have run off with it.

At the same time, for an employer to do that I'd like to know more about the story. Something that abnormal is frequently well earned.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                I like the way you think.

Comment

I know a guy dropped off his last alimony payment with a pallet of change left real early in the morning behind the woman's car.

But for an employer to do this is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    Just hearing one side of the story here. It’s equally possible that the receiver of the pennies was a jerk.
                    Quite possibly true. But now that it's made national news and social media, the business owner is going to lose in the long run.

Comment

These two would probably be best friends right now if they would've settled it with a old fashioned fist fight. Now they're both internet famous for some dumbassery.

Comment

Love to hear the other side...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't recall that pennies are legal tender for such transactions--

Comment

Dang... from their website....
                            Attached Files

Comment

^lmao nice to see they're rolling with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X