This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    I like the Ags chances at home this week against #4 Florida. Mond gets a sense of urgency after King got some action. It won’t be easy but I think 34-31 Ags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What did you see from the Florida game that makes you think ATM has a good chance of beating them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      What did you see from the Florida game that makes you think ATM has a good chance of beating them?
      Aggie delusion

Comment

It's OU week.

Let's go Horns.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

More SEC Shorts brilliance.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEynp0ji6Y"]SEC Shorts - Arkansas fan goes through It's a Wonderful Life - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't "get" to watch the Ags from the lease. Not sure I can bring myself to watch the replay.

BTHO Florida.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            More SEC Shorts brilliance.

SEC Shorts - Arkansas fan goes through It's a Wonderful Life - YouTube

I didn't "get" to watch the Ags from the lease. Not sure I can bring myself to watch the replay.

BTHO Florida.

Watched it earlier man that was good stuff

Comment

TCU CB's allowed 3 catches for 23 yards on Saturday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  Mond will be on a short leash . . This could be the beginning of the King era . .
                  I doubt it can’t get that lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    TCU CB's allowed 3 catches for 23 yards on Saturday

DBU?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Nothing really. I didn’t watch much but South Carolina hung with them for a while and they aren’t that good. We beat Florida last time we played them at the Swamp. Their defense gives up quite a few points. Their line of scrimmage is not salty like Bama’s. Home game. Mond’s back is against the wall. He improved quite a bit from game 1 to game 2. I think he plays better in game 3 than game 2. How’s that?

Comment

Arkansas is a little banged up. Played MS state with both starting D ends out and lost Boyd (RB) and Burks (best offensive playmaker) early in the game. I think most are expected to return for Auburn, this Saturday.

It’d really be something if they could upset Gus and Scab Morris. I can’t stand Chad Morris & I hope he turns into Gus’ downfall on the plains.

I killed a buck Saturday afternoon and the Hogs won. It seems like it’s been a decade since those two things have happened on the same day, sadly!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                          Arkansas is a little banged up. Played MS state with both starting D ends out and lost Boyd (RB) and Burks (best offensive playmaker) early in the game. I think most are expected to return for Auburn, this Saturday.

It’d really be something if they could upset Gus and Scab Morris. I can’t stand Chad Morris & I hope he turns into Gus’ downfall on the plains.

I killed a buck Saturday afternoon and the Hogs won. It seems like it’s been a decade since those two things have happened on the same day, sadly!

Rooting for you guys against Auburn. How cool would that be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Guess it's a good thing I'll be back at the ball park watching the kids play ball all day this Saturday as well.
                            I watched half of Saturday’s game... after that sh*t show, I told the boy to load up, and we went to fiesta Texas Saturday and Sunday... I listened to the end on the radio

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Nothing really. I didn’t watch much but South Carolina hung with them for a while and they aren’t that good. We beat Florida last time we played them at the Swamp. Their defense gives up quite a few points. Their line of scrimmage is not salty like Bama’s. Home game. Mond’s back is against the wall. He improved quite a bit from game 1 to game 2. I think he plays better in game 3 than game 2. How’s that?

As the board's resident Gator, our defense scares me a bit. Not a lot of push up front and horrendous tackling through 2 games. Add the 3rd and Grantham issues, and this is not a typical Florida D.
                              Having said that, if A&M's defense can't figure out how to stop Pitts, it won't matter. Could easily be a 45-42 type game. We took our foot off the gas against SC and let them make the final score closer than the game. Muschamp still sucks, tho!

Comment

Good news for all us grumpy CFB fans, a new coach just hit the market.

Bill O'Brien could be had now, probably cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X