Is now the time??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is now the time??

Im thinking about goin out to Public land in a couple weeks shed hunting and scouting around for deer activity... are the deer dropping in North tx yet.

I would think that some are dropping the head gear but I saw a small one yesterday with both antlers in place.

Comment

yes I would and also if you have a gps, record all the recent (this years) rubs and scrapes. When you look at it from a zoomed out view you will get a great idea of where they are bedding and gathering before going out to feed, along with the trails in between.

eagles 405

Comment

saw several in Jack cty this wknd with antlers attached still

Comment

Most of the deer I see have horns but it should be any day now..Last year was this time..

Comment

You have another week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by eagles405 View Post
              yes I would and also if you have a gps, record all the recent (this years) rubs and scrapes. When you look at it from a zoomed out view you will get a great idea of where they are bedding and gathering before going out to feed, along with the trails in between.

eagles 405
              Awesome idea!

Comment

Thanks guys.... I'll give it another week or 2 and then let yall know the finds.

Comment

Be careful, that one place in NW Grayson won't let you take sheds.

Comment

Yes sir.... I do know which place you are talking about.... Im gonna go to the "other" place near there lol.

Comment

Game cam pics from last week showed the antlers were still on.

Comment

was this down in san saba?

Comment

Working...
                        X