No announcement yet.

A Few Old Mexico Bucks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable bucks Shane! I’m super jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
      Unbelievable bucks Shane! I’m super jealous!
      Thank you sir, you too can have these type of deer ....all you need to do is skim and listen to everyone killing '30s

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Mexico; 10-28-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        I saw Andre's on Friday, he told me you were coming in. Y'all had a heck of a bad summer.... hoping for the best for you guys!

Yep - didn’t rain - at all really.
        Andres says he’s seen some nice ones - one “muy bonito”, near my favorite spot. If we have some big ones, this year will truly be a testament to what the high protein bushy plants can do. Not a lot of other options for them this year. Would suck to be a cow out there.

We had about the same total rainfall in 2018 before September (less than 2” total). And had some good deer last year with lots of 4s and 5s in the pipeline.

The brush was in really good shape going into the 2019 spring so hopefully the blackbrush pulled them through the summer. Lots of it on that place.

Dozer has been on the ranch pushing senderos and fixing roads for several weeks.

Give me a shout to talk deer sometime - you’re the resident tour pro down there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
          Yep - didn’t rain - at all really.
          Andres says he’s seen some nice ones - one “muy bonito”, near my favorite spot. If we have some big ones, this year will truly be a testament to what the high protein bushy plants can do. Not a lot of other options for them this year. Would suck to be a cow out there.

We had about the same total rainfall in 2018 before September (less than 2” total). And had some good deer last year with lots of 4s and 5s in the pipeline.

The brush was in really good shape going into the 2019 spring so hopefully the blackbrush pulled them through the summer. Lots of it on that place.

Dozer has been on the ranch pushing senderos and fixing roads for several weeks.

Give me a shout to talk deer sometime - you’re the resident tour pro down there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lol... no sir I'm just an 'ol boy who likes big deer. LF, HF (native) no fence ... don't matter to me... let me know if you need anything bubba....

I'll be down in a couple of weeks to Zorro and try to put an eye on these deer. The land owner is telling me his cowboy is coming out of his skin on these deer.... I'm not convinced. It was a horrific year at this ranch.... we shall see...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            You mean you didn't change those genetics in 3 years by Skimming deer?
            Lol! Just saw this... I skim trout amigo not deer

Comment

Working...
            X