House plants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House plants.

Why?? What’s the purpose? She has a Ficus tree that a great x43 grandma gave her. It froze one year and I was like👍, but the dang tree came back. 😢 she has Ivy plants that just hang there. She has a plant called Zamioculcus. WTH??? We bring them in all winter, and more times than not, there’s a **** tree frog hiding in one of them. Takes days to find his azz!😤 Leaving for Kansas Saturday, and we have to bring the **** plants in in case it freezes. 24 years of this. I don’t get it.

You don't like plants?

Pretty weird considering this is a hunting/outdoor website.

Comment

Tell her the Zamioculcus would be happier back home in native Africa. You win brownie points for caring about her plants, and a bonus trip to Africa.

Comment

Women bring beauty to the world. Embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Why?? What’s the purpose? She has a Ficus tree that a great x43 grandma gave her. It froze one year and I was like👍, but the dang tree came back. 😢 she has Ivy plants that just hang there. She has a plant called Zamioculcus. WTH??? We bring them in all winter, and more times than not, there’s a **** tree frog hiding in one of them. Takes days to find his azz!😤 Leaving for Kansas Saturday, and we have to bring the **** plants in in case it freezes. 24 years of this. I don’t get it.
          You’re doing it wrong. After the first 2 years I noticed the potted plants seemed to be multiplying. I told her to pick 2, that’s was all I would carry in and out every cold front. This 20 something crap was going to stop. She griped for a while and called me a few names the first couple of times, but now we have 0 plants that make the trip inside. Oh well, not the first or last time I was called an *******.

Comment

They purify the air and look nice. I like them.

Comment

Keep mama happy and everyone will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                You don't like plants?

Pretty weird considering this is a hunting/outdoor website.
                I love plants. I’m a gardener. I grow and sell lots of produce. We can vegetables, and sell canned vegetables. House plants don’t produce anything. They’re Democrats.

Comment

LMBO My wife has 3 thats 3 green houses 2 shade houses a 30 x 40 shop a 2 car garage and our house I told her I would not carry a dang one in so she hires two guys to do it and stacks them in the bedroom.

Comment

We getting a little grumpy in our old age, are we, Richard?

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                      Women bring beauty to the world. Embrace it.
                      Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        We getting a little grumpy in our old age, are we, Richard?
                        Her grandkids call me Grumps. So,.....

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                          Tell her the Zamioculcus would be happier back home in native Africa. You win brownie points for caring about her plants, and a bonus trip to Africa.
                          There’s no such thing as brownie points at our age. If I do something nice, it was already expected. Men can’t win!!!

Comment

Happy wife, happy life. I have the same. Flowerbeds in the alley, all around the backyard fence by the house with a xeriscape front yard but plants everywhere. Front yard cost me over 8 grand but it was here dream and her bonus!

Comment

The riverbed that is between our sidewalk and the street if from her seeing one like it on a safari to RSA in 2010. The rocks meander as the river bed and both sides are lined with plants across the entire front on both sides of the driveway!
                              We take plants in all the time when a freeze is expected!

Comment

Working...
                              X