San Antonio TTHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio TTHA

Here we go again, last of the three TTHA Hunters Extravaganzas. Thank God its San Antonio this weekend as it is the easiest for me. Hope to see many of my life long hunting buddies and meet some new ones. I will be in the PURSUIT CHANNEL booth giving away PURSUIT swag and educating folks about the free PURSUITUP app that can be downloaded to any smart device. Most likely, there will be a few hunting lies told.....Hope to see you there.
    Adios,
    Gary

I'll be there Saturday. I'll make sure that I stop by and chat.

Comment

I enjoyed meeting and talking to you at Ft Worth. Keep up the good work

Comment

Will stop by and say hi.

Comment

Wouldn't miss it! Been two great shows so far.

First time in a couple years I won't be low on inventory going in to San Antonio so hopefully it'll be great as well.

Booth 707 where the two rooms join. Should be a good location.

Comment

I'll be that gimped up guy walking around on Saturday.

Comment

Will be there Saturday afternoon

Comment

I’ll be out there Saturday afternoon as well

Jake

Comment

While it was HOT in the River City, I had a great time meeting up with many old friends. On Saturday, Robbie Hurt and his wife, Cynthia and Little Roy Hindes and wife, Pam stopped by for a visit. I have had the honor to know these great folks since we were in high school just a couple of years ago.
                  While San Antonio is the smallest in attendance of the three shows, it will always be my favorite for this is where I see so many friends that I don't get to see as often as I would like.
                  Thanks to all the GREAT FOLKS who stopped by the PURSUIT Channel booth over the last three weekends. I wish you a safe and happy hunting season!
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

You know back in the 80's and early 90's that was the show to go to. In the Joe and Harry it was well put together lots of new and exciting products and when you walked in the first thing you saw were all the folks mounts that had entered the TTHA contest. Those were the good old days. Went in 2017, real let down, lots of trinket booths, a jerky booth on every corner and a ton of outfits tryn to sell genetically modified bucks to hunt. However I did get to see Gunnyart and purchase some of his great products and I discovered Snyper game cams while I was there.

Comment

Yes it was hot in SA but had fun walking around and looking. I didn’t like the snake show at the gator man trailer they made me nervous!!! Lol but I did win a bag of record rack feed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        You know back in the 80's and early 90's that was the show to go to. In the Joe and Harry it was well put together lots of new and exciting products and when you walked in the first thing you saw were all the folks mounts that had entered the TTHA contest. Those were the good old days. Went in 2017, real let down, lots of trinket booths, a jerky booth on every corner and a ton of outfits tryn to sell genetically modified bucks to hunt. However I did get to see Gunnyart and purchase some of his great products and I discovered Snyper game cams while I was there.
                        Good to meet you any many TBH’ers and Thanks again for your purchase.

I don’t disagree that hair straighteners and gutter covers don’t belong but it seems every year there are always at least a few really innovative new products worth checking out.
                        As a vendor I rely on successful TTHA shows to sustain my business and they have never failed me, especially as compared to lesser shows.

(BTW I bought a hair straightener for my beard and gained 2” instantly)

Comment

If it was the lowest attended show, they dang sure must have had the most kids because FND and I were slammed all weekend except the last hour of each day... And the fish bit well!

Comment

Smart, I must have walked past you a couple of times as I parked on the west side of the building. Sorry I didn't put two and two together. See you next time! Glad it was busy. Always good to see Gunnyart!
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Working...
                            X