Hunters Extravaganza Ft. Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You don't fall under grumpy in this scenario if you show up ..
    And you get first shot..
    10-4 on all accounts

Comment

DID ANYONE ENTER ANY DRAWING and win at the your last TTHAE?

I created a throwaway email account and used my Skype-in phone number for follow up contact.

I didn't win anything.

I was surprised how few emails and follow up calls I got. Who's the famous sales guy that said if you want the sale you have to ask for it? Zig?

please excuse brevity and dictation errors

Comment

As always

Plan on being there on the Sunday

Comment

Hope to see ya there Low Fence! Gottta bring your daughter so she can whip up on the boys.

Comment

Been going every year, I will be there on Sunday

Comment

We’ll be there on Saturday. I will say it seems to get worse each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If only someone would organize a HH and M&G for us TBHrs in a nearby hotel bar....

please excuse brevity and dictation errors

Comment

It is what you make it, not the other way around. I don’t go for “deals”, I go to look and be among hunters... whatever their level or abilities. I’ve made friends there that I only see once a year. It’s just ... fun

Rarely do I buy anything, and never book hunts, but always have a great time

Comment

I've got for the last 15 (I think) years. I wish they wouldn't have moved it. Parking is now atrocious. I agree w/the above, it gets worse every year. My dad enters just about every drawing ever year & has never won anything. He enters all the free ones but also spends $100+ entering the bigger/better ones & I try to convince him it's a waste of money. Had a buddy win a $3K blind. They called him Sunday @ about 3pm & said it had to be picked up by 5pm. He wasn't able to arrange a trailer that quickly so he never got it.
                    It's been a birthday tradition (my bday is in August) for my dad & I to go together but IDK if we will this year.

Comment

I always say I’m not going because the previous year was disappointing but then I always end up going.

I’ll be there, just not sure if sat or Sunday

Comment

We are making a weekend trip out of it. Extravaganza Saturday, winstar Saturday night and shooting bows Sunday.

Comment

Couldn't pay me to.

Gary

Comment

I will be at all three shows with the PURSUIT CHANNEL. I will not be selling ANYTHING, just there to visit with good folks who want to talk about hunting. I am sure that we will be giving away some free swag but not sure what it will be this year. Come by and say "Howdy" if you attend.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Went to one in Houston years ago and once was enough for me.

Comment

I am usually there for two beers, takes me about 90 minutes if I am not too thirsty.

Comment

Working...
                                X