No announcement yet.

Rough day today. People can be cruel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart ache's for you. I just don’t understand how people can be so cruel.

Comment

Yes ma'am. People suck. My mom runs a dog rescue and it's pitiful how some people treat animals. No doubt about it. She gets some dogs that are pretty bad off. Some people ain't got any respect for life of any kind.

I'll say this, if you're gonna just drop a dog off in the middle of nowhere at least have the balls to put a bullet in it. Don't make something suffer.
      Last edited by okrattler; 11-09-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Jeez, people are the worst.

Comment

Putting an animal down is one of my hardest things to do. Sorry you have to deal with this.

Comment

I’m glad that we have people like yourself not only I’m law enforcement but I’m the human race. Bless you bro.

Comment

I had called my mom for a little perspective. She said “when she looked at you for that split second she knew what you were about to do. And when you paused, she knew how much it hurt but asked you to do it because she knew you could”.

I knew it was the right thing to do but Jesus, I wish I didn’t have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She's better off not living at all than the way she was living. If you can even call it that. Whoever did her that way needs put down just for being a POS.

Some people ain't got no business owning animals. Or raising kids for that matter.

Comment

What gets me is all the good folks who would have been willing to take over care a long time ago but never got the opportunity simply due to the evil nature...senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    What gets me is all the good folks who would have been willing to take over care a long time ago but never got the opportunity simply due to the evil nature...senseless.

Absolutely spot on. She was beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

**** that rough. Just know you did the right thing. Don’t make it any easier but it what had to be done. Now go find her owner and make sure they don’t ever do that to another one.
                      Most people that do stuff like that to animals will end up hurting or killing people before it is over.
                      Tough read.

Comment

I've had to put down several animals that were suffering. None that were done intentionally, most from old age, injury, or birth defects. It doesn't get any easier. I know it's hard to see sometimes, and hard to swallow, but you did her a huge favor.

Comment

Dont have the words to fix it but my heart aches for you! You and the job you do are appreciated even though its hard to tell these days. You posting this is good, get it out and let it go! You and I both know we cant change the p o s people out there as much as we want to. Get home hug the kids and wife and let them help your hurt. Theres a bunch more calls, shifts, and years to do but there is life after all the crap and p o s people I promise you that. You know where i'm at and got the number if you ever need to *****, whine, or cry! Stay safe!

Comment

I hate people. Wish I could give the sorry sob's the same they gave to the animals.

Comment

Your story breaks my heart. I’m so sorry you had to be the one. You certainly did what was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sad. She deserved way better. You did what you had to do pal.

Comment

Working...
                                X