Had my second vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my second vaccine

First one- sore at **** site and had soreness in both shoulders for a couple of days

Second one- first day, sore at shot site
    Day two- felt like the worst hang over , couldn’t sleep fist night very well. Next morning, zero energy. Both shoulders sore, About 2 pm it broke and I was back to normal

Would recommend getting all the vaccines in Friday so if you have similar results you won’t be at work

Glad you were able to get your shots!
    I cannot even get an appointment.

Comment

Get my 2nd shot this coming Wednesday. Hope no bad issues.

Comment

nice! lol

Comment

It’s amazing that they say it’s out there and impossible to get

They have to get a better system

Only reason I did was because I see patients in the hospital

The four small hospitals I go to I believe have only recieved enough for their staff.

They need to get it distributed for the public. A lot of people are wanting them and they are nit getting distributed

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
            nice! lol
            What does your statement mean? Just curious. Are you an anti vaccine man?

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
              It’s amazing that they say it’s out there and impossible to get

They have to get a better system

Only reason I did was because I see patients in the hospital

The four small hospitals I go to I believe have only recieved enough for their staff.

They need to get it distributed for the public. A lot of people are wanting them and they are nit getting distributed
              Happens when something new hits the market, regardless of industry. Patience and face mask.. or.... something.

Comment

Shot

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                First one- sore at **** site and had soreness in both shoulders for a couple of days

Second one- first day, sore at shot site
                Day two- felt like the worst hang over , couldn’t sleep fist night very well. Next morning, zero energy. Both shoulders sore, About 2 pm it broke and I was back to normal

Would recommend getting all the vaccines in Friday so if you have similar results you won’t be at work
                Both shoulders?? That doesn't make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
                  Both shoulders?? That doesn't make sense?
                  Reading it I was thinking he meant he had upper body soreness

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

dang, shot side effects were worse than the rona I had. Then again my dr actually prescribed the meds I needed immediately

Comment

I received my first vaccine shot last week. The shot is self was nothing (didn't even hardly feel it). The next morning my left shoulder was a little sore. But I played golf and didn't feel it when swung. By the end of the second day, the soreness went away.

Comment

The 2nd round kicked my butt for 24 hrs. I couldn't get out of bed. I can't remember when the last time I felt that bad. I know some that they felt bad for 2 days and some that didn't have anything other than a sore shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had my first and second Pfizer vaccines. No side effects other than a sore shoulder. I work in a hospital and have seen quite a few people that had a day or two of feeling rough after the second shot, but nothing severe.

Comment

Good news, thanks for the feedback. Supposed to be getting the first round myself this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X