Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to earn money putting up square hay bales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snowflake killa View Post
    what a change of plans did he just put the cow's on it, burn the fields. All these people applying for the job and now there dreams are crushed

sent from my moto z (2) using tapatalk
    😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Man I got .07 cents a bale on a crew and .45 and .55 cents a bale if I had a crew and truck and trailer back in the day. Used to love it, but I was also young and dumb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Young gun 12 View Post
        Going rate these days is $2/bale. We get that pretty regular around here.

Dang. I paid $2 a bale for these bales and they baled it and loaded it on my trailer. I put it in the barn myself.
        Attached Files

Comment

Funk Dat Chit

Comment

Ill help saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
              To everyone that messaged me in regards to hay stacking, I apologize for not being able to respond to everyone promptly. My cell service out here is lousy and most often non existent. It has been one heck of a long and busy day. My boss ended up changing plans last minute and decided to do something different. If I had known that I wouldn’t have asked for help on here. I’ll keep everyone’s info for any future work that may pop up. Thanks again for responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                To everyone that messaged me in regards to hay stacking, I apologize for not being able to respond to everyone promptly. My cell service out here is lousy and most often non existent. It has been one heck of a long and busy day. My boss ended up changing plans last minute and decided to do something different. If I had known that I wouldn’t have asked for help on here. I’ll keep everyone’s info for any future work that may pop up. Thanks again for responding.
                People still haven’t figured out this guys trolling

Comment

Working...
                X