Tactacam Reveal question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam Reveal question??

Good morning everyone. I stopped receiving pics this weekend. Was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

Mine been working normal. Are the batteries still good?

Comment

Mine are all up and running. I ended up putting solar on all 3 cameras and I no longer have to mess with batteries.

Comment

Mine quit, but the batteries showed 30%. I put a solar panel on it yesterday and it started taking pics again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gipper View Post
          Mine been working normal. Are the batteries still good?
          I think so. My last update was on the 17th, the camera updates at 5:30 every morning. It said the battery was 100%. Haven't got a update since the 17th. It's strange I called the help line to reset the camera and when they sent the text to the link to reset the camera it didn't come throw for several minutes. It's like there server wasn't working properly.

Comment

Working here as well. On Verizon.

My camera did the same as yours once. Except it said it was at 40 or 50% one morning and the next morning it didnt connect. Wouldnt until I changed batteries.

Did the same as others and added a 12v battery and solar charger and havent lost it again. Says 100% every morning.

J

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
              Working here as well. On Verizon.

My camera did the same as yours once. Except it said it was at 40 or 50% one morning and the next morning it didnt connect. Wouldnt until I changed batteries.

Did the same as others and added a 12v battery and solar charger and havent lost it again. Says 100% every morning.

J
              Yeah I have mine set up on a 12 volt and solar charger. It said 100% on the 17th. Hasn't updated since.

Comment

Mine has slowed down some. But I may need to replace the batteries all ready. Been on the same batch since November.

Comment

I talked to a tech he said it was either the battery or a complete lost of service. Thanks everyone for y'all help.

Comment

For those that put solar in it...hiw did you cover up wires si critters dint destroy?

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                      For those that put solar in it...hiw did you cover up wires si critters dint destroy?
                      Electriduct off of Amazon is very similar to what most of the manufacturers use. The 0.25 inch works fine but i prefer the 0.375 for power to the cam. Then keep the wires secured to t post to hide and make less attractive.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DX9JLGY...p_mob_ap_share

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                        I talked to a tech he said it was either the battery or a complete lost of service. Thanks everyone for y'all help.
                        The loss of service was the other thing I was going to mention.

But being out that long is odd.

J

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                          I just make a battery box out of aluminum I had laying around and mounted it and the panel close to the camera. Solar panel already had metal cover and I used fuel injection hose for the short bit to the camera to at least divert them.

All three things are attached to a 1x12 solid board and then hung on my feeder pen panel.

J

Comment

Working...
                          X