Insomnia sucks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
    I take Trazodone with no issues at all. Just take it about an hour before you go to
    Bed and not at a really late hour and you’ll wakeup like a rutting buck .
    I take this also along with a couple of others! My sisters can’t take Trazodone because it makes their problems worse so it isn’t for everyone.

Comment

Some years ago I was having trouble staying asleep. I would go to sleep quickly but would wake up middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep.

I had a sleep study done and the doctor put me on Silenor. I take 3 mlg which is a low dose. It is non habit forming and it changed my life. Now if I wake up during the night I fall back to sleep - I do 8-9 hours every night.

If anyone tries it keep in mind it does not work immediately - it took my around a week at first and then worked.

Comment

Doxepin (Insomnia): learn about side effects, dosage, special precautions, and more on MedlinePlus

Comment

Trazadone here too. Dr preferred it over ambien or Lunesta. He said those are hypnotics and like described above people can do weird things in their sleep on those. I add a little melatonin and I am out. Don’t wake up groggy either

Comment

Glad this popped up, been struggling to get 3 hours a night since my fiancé and I split. The silence is deafening at my house. Tried drinking myself to sleep and it worked for a few days, but I hate being non productive during the day. Melatonin is a joke so far and Zzquil leaves me in a fog. I’ll try some of these, it’s really starting to affect me

Comment

Working...
            X