• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

TOAD! Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats man! You put the work in and it all paid off with that bruiser! Love the thread!

Comment

I'm just now stumbled across this thread...read back the last 100 replies. I'm going to go back and read it from the beginning when I get a little more time. Am I the only one wishing these hunts weren't over?lol

Mike, one heck of a buck you killed this morning! Man, you put in the work and time for sure. I heard mentioned that you killed another buck. I need to go back and find it.

Congrats on one heck of a season!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome Mike! You earned it! One more for us old guys! Did I miss it, or was this from the new ground blind?

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!

Comment

What a hoss. I'd say he was worth a tag. Congrats, you earned that one.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool looking buck and can't wait to see more pics of him + congrats

Comment

goodluck!

Comment

great buck!

Comment

Been lurking here almost every day. Congrats on the buck Mike!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Not many hunters put in the time you did sir. Congratulations, always enjoy reading your threads.

Comment

Congratulations, Mike, what a great buck, well deserved! Thank you for taking us along, it’s the best thread on TBH!

Comment

Dedication paid off. Congratulations on an old warrior.

Comment

Only two things wrong with this. The thread that I looked forward to every day is over. I have to wait a year for it to begin again.

On the bright side, it’s a helluva buck Mike ! Congrats on a heavy racked Iowa buck and making a good shot !

Comment

Working...
                                X