Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
    Glad you got in, I tried before the launch and even reached out to them when things disappeared on me. No response, guess I'll cut my losses and try somewhere else.
    Haha you ain’t missing much. They’ve had some issues with the launch. I got in at $.037 and it’s suspended for now at $0.026

I jumped in on some ADA, BTC, ETH and DOTand so far I’m not losing. Fun to dabble in. Need to start learning the stocks game

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
      If you sell your Bitcoins can you specifiy FIFO?
      This is controversial. Contact your accountant.

Comment

Prolly a good time to jump in! Took a big downward spike

Comment

is amazon token real?

Comment

is amazon token real?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Looks like direct competition to ripple.

Comment

So what do you have to do to buy in? Buy XRP, ETH, or BTC and exchange them for these?

Comment

my phone said the website wasnt secure...so i didnt go further but i believe you have to swap eth for them...if they are real.

Comment

I'm sure that's a scam. It would be HUGE news if Amazon was really creating a token.

Comment

Unless it’s attached to Amazon.com I wouldn’t buy it. There are wayyyy too many scams out there in crypto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        I'm sure that's a scam. It would be HUGE news if Amazon was really creating a token.
                        Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                        Unless it’s attached to Amazon.com I wouldn’t buy it. There are wayyyy too many scams out there in crypto.

my thoughts as well. i cant find anything that looks legit about this lol

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Chuy View Post

Chuy how’s that Xdoge doing after one day?

After one day listed on CMC and coingecko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Black Ice; 11-19-2021, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Been a rough week for crypto. I am holding some MANA that's up 52% for the week. Too bad I only started with $3 in there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                              Been a rough week for crypto. I am holding some MANA that's up 52% for the week. Too bad I only started with $3 in there lol.
                              man i had a couple hundred dollars worth when it was .70, sold when it hit 1.40...story of my life

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

ClassicDoge is a pet eccentric social NFT marketplace and all-in-one pet care app. Pet lovers and breeders can mint their favorite memories or animals to share and sell while managing their pet’s health and activity.

Anyone wanting to throw some money at something here you go. [emoji23]

I think I may have mentioned I had another good one coming up but I wanted to make sure my money wouldn’t disappear upon launch.

Again don’t gamble more than your willing to lose but it’s only been open for a couple days.

I put in 14 BNB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
                                Last edited by Black Ice; 11-20-2021, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X