Thank your kids teachers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank your kids teachers!!!

I've been volunteering for car duty weekly and a full school day helping once month at my boys elementary school. What teachers deal with on a daily basis astonishes me. They are true angels. Next time you see, talk too, or email your kids teacher please tell them tank you!

They do have to put up with a lot for sure. I wouldn’t do it

Comment

My wife was an elementary teacher. Tough duty, long hours, and thankless parents overall.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        My wife was an elementary teacher. Tough duty, long hours, and thankless parents overall.
        Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
          ................ What teachers deal with on a daily basis astonishes me. They are true angels. Next time you see, talk too, or email your kids teacher please tell them tank you!
          thats right!

Comment

I went up to the elementary school to have lunch with my daughter a couple of weeks ago and there were two young men that I wanted to take into the schoolyard for a few minutes just to talk. The young ladies I sat with were apologizing for their behavior. It was not cool. And not old school. Teachers are awesome.

Comment

I have four teachers in my immediate family and what they put with if astonishing. No way for me to do what they do. On the other side I have a daughter that is charge of ISS at our local High School. I ask her one day about why this good kid was in ISS. Her response was he slapped a girl on the butt. I promise you my High School principal would have busted your butt so hard, sent you back to class where you needed to be, and you would think twice about doing that again. Guess I'm too old to understand today's rules.

Comment

My wife is a kindergarten teacher & it still blows my mind the way some of these **** parents act....

Comment

Those moon walking spacemen just hopped on a rocket, made a lunar landing, hit some golf balls around, planted a few flags then came home.

Real American Heroes spend several hours every day in a classroom teaching our kids. USA! USA!

OK, calm down, they are really BOTH heroes. God bless our Teachers and our Astronauts.

Comment

My wife is elementary assistant principal here in SA. She’s come home with scratches and bite marks from a 1st grader, girl at that. She’s been bitten twice this year so far. Really ****** me off that my wife gets assaulted at work by other peoples children and not really much that can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn’t be a teacher or a cop!! I only got 2 kids and I wanna strangle em sometimes!! Couldn’t imagine a room of 20-30 that weren’t mine!!

Comment

Thanks- retired teacher here.

Comment

Yep, a constant sh** storm from kids, parents, and admin in a lot of cases.

Comment

I've been in public education for 7 years and although its not something I would have ever envisioned doing. I never understood just how demanding the job is until I started walking in their shoes. Most days I am exhausted, mostly mentally, when I come home, but all it takes is that one moment for it to all click with a student that makes it worth wild. Todays world is challenging for sure, the impact of society and culture changes makes it difficult at times. But all I'll say is this, there are still many, many, many great kiddos and parents and I personally have encountered these 10:1 over the PIA ones.

Comment

I'm so on the fence about this. I have full respect for the job they do. My mom was a teacher and both wives are teachers. The amount of crap they deal with would land me in jail in about 5 minutes.

With that said, the liberal indoctrination and flat out BS agenda's they push makes me want to kick most them in the taint for destroying the future of America!! My current wife (middle school teacher) has really let it bother her (I think she is the only teacher in the school that doesn't wear a mask and she pays for it...) but I keep telling her that if every teacher on our side leaves then we are truly left with the **** that settles to the bottom of the barrel. In our district teachers and admin are more concerned that little Johnny has a bathroom choice than the fact that every kids is at least a grade level behind in core classes...makes me sick!!

Comment

Working...
                              X