No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is everybody guess where Jimmy is being sent? To Texas? To the King Ranch? On tour with the cutting horse guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      So what is everybody guess where Jimmy is being sent? To Texas? To the King Ranch? On tour with the cutting horse guys?
      Tx. Supposedly him & that gal pal of his were seen around Benjamin or there abouts.

Comment

They mentioned calling Travis (the horse guy) and that he was going where cowboying started. Sounds like he’s going to Texas.

Comment

anybody see the size of the needle they put John under when Beth walked in? Size of a pencil they just shoved in his arm. lol

But Beth makes the show.

Comment

When Beth came out of the explosion, I thought that's one of the best make-up jobs I've ever seen. Her and Chubby on the bench? Priceless. I see a lot of guys complaining about watching it on Paramount +. I didn't find it there. It was on the regular Paramount station. At least it was for me.

Comment

After waiting to finally get to see it I was not impressed to many un answered things happening

Comment

My guess is the 6666. I know they were filming around Guthrie at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

Oh yeah I remember that post and sighting now.

I guess the real question is if he’s all busted up, and can’t feel his fingers, what’s Texas gonna do for him?

Comment

what happened to the kid who was hiding in the ditch when they were shooting Dutton up?
                    he was with his mom and she got shot?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      what happened to the kid who was hiding in the ditch when they were shooting Dutton up?
                      he was with his mom and she got shot?
                      Man, I hadn't thought about that. I'm interested as well.

Comment

My girls are obsessed with it. I watched a few episodes last year and liked it. Of course I had to watch last night. I don't usually watch the super popular dramas.

Everbody seems to have forgotten about the bikers. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I figured out Tito’s must be sponsor.

Comment

Just got to Episode 1 season 1 last night... Am I going to be wasting my time? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

That’s what I’m guessing as well. Rip said they were sending him to “where cowboying was invented”

Especially with the 6666 spin-off series coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                                That’s what I’m guessing as well. Rip said they were sending him to “where cowboying was invented”

Especially with the 6666 spin-off series coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I bet jimmy pops back up on the 6666

Comment

Working...
                                X