What's your favorite weed eater head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite weed eater head?

I'm running a Toro straight shaft weed eater and I'm tired of taking the head apart to wind new string - gonna replace it. What say ye? Favorite style/brand of replacement heads?

I have an echo and to restring you have to push the string into the holes and then turn to reel in the lines. I have had it for years so i dont know how the new ones work but i like the way this one works on replacing the trimmer lines

Comment

A cow or a goat![emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        A cow or a goat![emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I wish. My HOA might have something to say.

Comment

DL Equipment Walk behind weed eater. Its a beast!

Comment

Echo Speed Feed is what I have on both mine weedeaters. I cut 18' of line, push one tip through the head, equal out the two sides and then ratchet it up to the desired length.

Super easy!

Comment

Round up

Comment

speed feed son

Comment

Another vote for echo speed feed.

Comment

Originally posted by djs303 View Post
                    I have an echo and to restring you have to push the string into the holes and then turn to reel in the lines. I have had it for years so i dont know how the new ones work but i like the way this one works on replacing the trimmer lines
                    I have two of these. I like

Comment

Speed feed

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                        Echo Speed Feed is what I have on both mine weedeaters. I cut 18' of line, push one tip through the head, equal out the two sides and then ratchet it up to the desired length.

Super easy!
                        Yep! Quick and easy

Comment

I can tell you which one NOT to buy. Don't buy the Stihl Durocut. Super easy to pop in the precut line but I had terrible time with the durability of the line itself. Tried soaking the line, drying it out, different boxes of it. I pulled the durocut head off and put back on the original head. I plan on trying the speed feed.

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post

Super easy!

I have a Toro and put on the Echo head. Really like it.

Comment

Echo head is by far the best! I keep and extra or 2 eventually they will wear out but for the price just thread another one on and keep going.

Comment

Working...
                              X