Big Snapper of a yak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Snapper of a yak!

With a rough surf launch! Yall enjoy! It is always a good time getting on some snapper! They are even better eating!

Thats amazing, love you're videos. People may not realize it, but this is one of the more extreme things you can do. Equal to a wilderness adventure in may ways.

I'm curious, how far out were you and how long to paddle out there?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun

Comment

Good video! I sure would have thought twice about heading out in that surf! You did good though, I kept expecting you to get sideways and roll. I used to go quite a bit but to dang old and lazy now to do it in the plastic boats. Keep at it very good videos!

Comment

Very cool. Saltwater fishing is so fun. I’m lucky to go every other year.

How far out did you have to go to get to the snapper?

Comment

Man... I've tested my yak out in the surf.. I've gotta get out by the rigs sometime.

Comment

Very cool!!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                Thats amazing, love you're videos. People may not realize it, but this is one of the more extreme things you can do. Equal to a wilderness adventure in may ways.

I'm curious, how far out were you and how long to paddle out there?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                That spot is not to far off the beach maybe 2 miles. Surf is notoriously rough down there! Thanks for watching

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                  Good video! I sure would have thought twice about heading out in that surf! You did good though, I kept expecting you to get sideways and roll. I used to go quite a bit but to dang old and lazy now to do it in the plastic boats. Keep at it very good videos!
                  THANKS man! I just love to fish and can't wait to retire to do it full time!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                    Man... I've tested my yak out in the surf.. I've gotta get out by the rigs sometime.
                    It's way to much fun! A real adventure every time!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      Very cool. Saltwater fishing is so fun. I’m lucky to go every other year.

How far out did you have to go to get to the snapper?
                      Not very far

Comment

Nice, that looks fun.

Comment

Working...
                        X