No announcement yet.

tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankie's picked up on it...usually means this is the real deal. Be prepared!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKkkzrvIJtI"]Hurricane Dorian Update for Florida on Sunday September 1, 2019 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Frain is serious stuff

Comment

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.
        Last edited by waterdog; 08-28-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Well it is official. Frankie said it

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Frankie's picked up on it...usually means this is the real deal. Be prepared!

Hurricane Dorian Update for Florida on Sunday September 1, 2019 - YouTube

Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sucks goin to destin in the morning for a week looks like trip will be cut short

Comment

We are closing on a house in Florida on Friday (the blue X)....this is one of the predictions for Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                  Looking potent this afternoon. Looks to be a serious situation in the coming days for Florida.

More up to date model plot. I hate these spaghetti plots but you guys like pictures!

Note the Euro, Euro Ensemble Mean, GFS Ensemble Mean, UK, CMC, HWRF, & Icon(not pictured) all show the more southerly crossing across the peninsula, and the further west 2nd landfall. Trend today is definitely South(first landfall) & west once in GOM. Likely will continue to flip flop. Still think it would be very unlikely for this to make it to TX, but can't ignore the possibility. *I am not a pro-met, and these are my thoughts alone*

Following along thanks boss!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    We are closing on a house in Florida on Friday (the blue X)....this is one of the predictions for Monday.

wishing yall the best! if your llano is up for sale. pm please. thanks

Comment

I'd get a rain delay on the closing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        I'd get a rain delay on the closing.
                        Nope.

We don't do business that way.
                        The closing is scheduled for Friday, and I fully intend to honor the contract.

I got our coverage bound today at 2:15, just before the 9pm cutoff.

Comment

Thank you!!

Originally posted by man View Post
                          for those like me that grew up looking at picture books instead of reading.
                          🤠

Comment

Nope.

We don't do business that way.
                            The closing is scheduled for Friday, and I fully intend to honor the contract.

I got our coverage bound today at 2:15, just before the 9pm cutoff.

I'll pray that your closing is successful and you new property weathers the storm just fine!! I love that area! Some awesome snook fishing on that gulf side right there!!

Y'all just be careful in your travels to/from there during this time.

Comment

Wow surprised something like this was couple post away from page 3. Wheres all the normal panic at
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Wheres all the normal panic at
                                On FloridaBowhunter.com

Following along... Thanks, fellas.

Comment

Working...
                                X