No announcement yet.

Old guy sayings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'd known I was gonna live this long, I'd have taken much better care of myself.

Comment

Got the squirts so bad, I could **** through a screen door.

Comment

Referring to that buck toothed kid down the street...

He could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.

Comment

"Back in MY day..."

Comment

"That's slicker'en snot"

and

after finishing up any kind of project, take a step back, and say, "I reckon that's good enough for the girls we go with".

Comment

when I was being very picky about a project, doing it right.."Son, you aint buildin' a piano!"

Comment

You'd think that after all these years I'd learn not to trust a fart.

Comment

She is so easy that if you mash her bellybutton her legs fly apart.

Comment

And....she’s built like a tractor...little bitty headlights and great big knobby rear tires...

Comment

I told you when we got married that I loved you... if that ever changes, I'll let you know...

Comment

You date her you better take a two by four to strap to your butt.

Comment

Grandpa when I went through my divorce at the ripe old age of 21:

“Well that sucks son, but’s that’s the chance you take when you gamble on meat.”

Comment

Dad use to tell us when we were acting up......"You and I are about to go to Fist City...where I'm the Mayor!"

Comment

And the one that exemplifies being really old...”When I was young I tried to get all I could..now I can’t remember what it was I got when I did.”

Comment

Take her two trips to haul a s s

Looks like two coons fighting in a burlap bag

No more'n I know about it

That dog will hunt

Need a bigger hammer

Don't fix it if it ain't broke

Comment

Working...
                                X