Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no luck here, so many acorns out there

Comment

Nothing has been hitting my feeder and saw a lot of acorns. Hopefully this little cool front will get them moving.

Comment

Heard some sound in the distance.

Filled up feeder.

Will be there tomorrow at 6:15 am.

Comment

Been here for over an hour. Nothing, notta, just alot of sirens.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nothing at all today.

Was there from 6:30 a.m. till 10:30 a.m.

Acorns had started falling today.

Every minute or two I heard one fall.

I had even one hit me.

Comment

Any body here have any kind of hook ups for hunting Lake George Town. I'm a pro baseball player Trying to find some pub land I live 5 miles from there.. I can also help who ever can help me as well. I get Mathews products for 50% off and some for free. Mathews helium and or creed for $350 and quivers and stuff for like $50 If anybody can help that would be great and please message me thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cbmiller_22 View Post
                Any body here have any kind of hook ups for hunting Lake George Town. I'm a pro baseball player Trying to find some pub land I live 5 miles from there.. I can also help who ever can help me as well. I get Mathews products for 50% off and some for free. Mathews helium and or creed for $350 and quivers and stuff for like $50 If anybody can help that would be great and please message me thanks!
                Hunting Lake G-Town is by permit only the deadline was July 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbmiller_22 View Post
                  Granger is not far from us...you can hunt hogs year round with an over-the-counter tag that is fairly inexpensive.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                    Granger is not far from us...you can hunt hogs year round with an over-the-counter tag that is fairly inexpensive.

Are they still letting walk on hog hunts since deer season started?

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                      To be honest, I'm not sure...just thought it might be a possibility...BTW, welcome to TBH and to Georgetown, CBmiller_22!

Comment

Yea granger is open year round for hogs. Unless they have closure dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                          Yea granger is open year round for hogs. Unless they have closure dates.
                          Yes I know but I was wondering now that they do the permits to hunt deer all season vs how they use to block off weeks which were closed to others if they are closing it now for the season while deer hunting is going on.

Comment

Back to Lake G-Town Info anyone go out this morning?

Comment

Back to Lake G-Town Info anyone go out this morning?
                              I'm sitting in my stand now. Seen nothing........

Comment

Checked my camera yesterday, the does still do not come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X