tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    News flash..those folks wishing for rain had nothing to do with the outcome. If they did, that storm would of headed towards San Antonio instead going to Houston.

Prayers for all that have been impacted.
    yup. we weren't wishing this would stall over Hou and SE TX. we were hoping it would move through and bring much needed rain to central Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      And this thing was supposed to roll north and not stall.. these weather forecasters are comical... now its moving south again...
      Space city almost had it, they had it moving a little more SE towards Baytown than into actual Houston. That’s about the only forecast I look at now since the May floods here.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
        Space city almost had it, they had it moving a little more SE towards Baytown than into actual Houston. That’s about the only forecast I look at now since the May floods here.
        Gotcha, the one I watched said it would be east of Dallas by Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of schools south of Houston shutting down for the day and releasing early due to more rain on its way. Alvin, Pearland, Pasadena, Angleton are some of the few I know of...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            News flash..those folks wishing for rain had nothing to do with the outcome. If they did, that storm would of headed towards San Antonio instead going to Houston.

Prayers for all that have been impacted.
            No ****, John Madden. You think these storms from the Gulf magically bypass coastal areas and give the guys out west what they need?

Comment

Look what’s coming down the pipe, ain’t no fall fronts to drag these off to the east
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BayouCat View Post
                Lots of schools south of Houston shutting down for the day and releasing early due to more rain on its way. Alvin, Pearland, Pasadena, Angleton are some of the few I know of...
                Add Danbury ISD to that list.

Prayers for all you guys taking on water and those that are on the verge. Prayers for all the first responders. Lord, have mercy and spare us any more from this storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  All you guys in west Texas that said bring it on can shove it up your you-know-what. This **** is absolutely insane.
                  they didnt know. we were being advised the euro model is wrong, and no need to worry.

Comment

Airboats going up and down the county road in front of my house... lower country south of me... Sure glad my house sits a long way off the road. I wouldn't let 'em come flyin' by creating a big wake to wash into my house!! Friend of mine in Katy had that exact thing happen to him on Ave. D.

Water has receded a bit at my house. Hope it doesn't return...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Airboats going up and down the county road in front of my house... lower country south of me... Sure glad my house sits a long way off the road. I wouldn't let 'em come flyin' by creating a big wake to wash into my house!! Friend of mine in Katy had that exact thing happen to him on Ave. D.

Water has receded a bit at my house. Hope it doesn't return...
                      Water went down enough they can't come down mom's road anymore.. these clowns do more harm than good.

Comment

Looks like the Winnie to Beaumont area is finally getting a break!

SW/S of town is getting hammered and its headed towards you folks that had the first haymaker a couple days ago.

Comment

tropical outlook

I see light rain building west. Is this over for Houston?

Edit- sun is out in magnolia. That makes me nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by TexasBob; 09-19-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                            Same for us! It's in our house AGAIN!!!!! I'm so tired of this!!!!!
                            DAMMIT. Been thinking about yall all morning. I'm stuck at Lockwood and Mary is stuck on Tidwell. I really can't wait to move away from this #$$%^&**&^^%$ county.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              I see light rain building west. Is this over for Houston?

Edit- sun is out in magnolia. That makes me nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Just talked to my parents in hempstead. Sun out there also and no rain in hours. They got 1/4". Most of what we got in our area came from that way. I hope we made it.

Good news is spring creek on rosehill isnt even over the sandbars

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                                Praying for yall Kurtis. My mom just mived back in her house from the May flooding and she flooded again too. This is terrible.
                                Yep busted *** to buy brand new everything and BAM 2’ of water. Sorry to hear about your mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X