LeBlanc Cajun Kitchen. A New Favorite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeBlanc Cajun Kitchen. A New Favorite

This afternoon I drove Mom,Dad, and Carla down to Livingston to eat seafood at our very own Gumbo Man's place. Dang it was good!

I expected the fish, shrimp, oysters, and gumbo to be great and they were. They had an appetizer called Voodoo Shrimp that was different than any dish I ever had. Loved it and could just order that as a meal. Then the danged Boudan balls... oh my... I'm just plain miserable.

Great food, great prices, owned by great folks. I got the chance to meet Gumbo Man and his sweet wife. We are currently planning our next trip down there.

Thanks for the hospitality !
    Steve

Good to hear! Might have to make that trip!

Comment

It's on the list! Need some crawfish too

Comment

I have heard that its very good from a good friend! Where you at Tmag?

Comment

Dang Steve, I’m jealous! I was trying to go there Tuesday evening, but just couldn’t make it happen. Had shoulder surgery Wednesday morning and wanted to make that my last meal. Gonna give that place a try as soon as I heal up.

Comment

That’s good to know. Just found out about this the other day. We pass through often and will definitely be stopping by.

Comment

That place has some good food. We eat there often.

Comment

I’m in like Flynn on good Cajun food

Comment

Comment

Well i don't live very far have to give it a try. Did you get the tbh discount

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had 2 different people highly recommend that place to me in the last week. I havent been yet but I hope to go soon.

Comment

Steve it was so nice meeting y’all yesterday and I can assure you that the pleasure was all mine. I felt like we have known each other for a long time. Your family was very charming and gracious and your dad just stole the show. Your right about when he gets wound up he can talk all night. That man has forgotten more about what it takes to shoot big deer than most will ever learn. The 2 hour visit ended way to early for me and really look forward to the next opportunity to pick your brain. It’s funny that all I wanted to do is talk about deer and y’all wanted to talk about food. LOL. It’s all relevant. I’m looking forward to your moms sour dough rolls. Y’all take care. Thanks again.

Comment

Is it in town or out by the lake?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                            Well i don't live very far have to give it a try. Did you get the tbh discount

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            We used to give discounts. Senior, military, LEO, Disability, and when our checks started bouncing we had to cut that out. Besides that corn went up. Deer gotta eat too.

Comment

I’m only an hour away, I’m going to have to give this a try! Always looking for small family owned places to support that have great food….sounds like this meets both! See you soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X