Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer Request for Granddaughter(8 yr old)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for Ellie

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayer sent for a good resolution and healing.

Comment

My son just called and said they are headed to Methodist Children's hospital in San Antonio as she woke up in the middle of the night with a bad headache. Prayers please for Dr.'s wisdom and discernment as they diagnose what is going on with my youngest grandchild. Pepaw really struggles when his kiddos are hurting but I know the power of prayer to our merciful God. Thanks y'all.

Comment

Oh Lord God, we know You have that special place in Your heart for the little ones! This little one Ellie need that extra measure of care and healing from Your precious hand. Touch her Lord. Heal her. Remove this malady from her precious little body and restore her health. Guide the Doctors and the rest of her care team to a right diagnosis and solution that leads to Your healing work. Give them the wisdom our brother asked for that they may be guided by Your hand Lord. We ask for comfort of our brother as he frets over his baby granddaughter. Show him Lord and the rest of the family that You are working in this little one's life as a witness to Who You Are.

Thank You Lord for coming to our rescue and saving us from all ills as it is in Your will. In Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Thank you for praying everyone. Got to the hospital at 9am, as of 1pm still not got to see a Dr. Praying for ER overload for the staff and the hard job they were called to do by God.

Comment

sickness has been hitting the kids hard this year. my youngest came home from school last monday with the flu, and her fever did not break for 7 days. she finally went back to school today. I definitely feel your pain. it's a helpless feeling when your kiddos are sick and just won't get better. prayers for the little one.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer Update. Hospital did a CT scan and found a severe case of sinusitis that the Dr said was evidently chronic in nature and that her medicine she had been prescribed was way underdosed. Dr was tripling the strength. Praising God for His merciful love and a deep debt of gratitude for the many prayers lifted on Ellie's behalf.

Comment

More prayers for Ellie. Glad they figured out what she needs.

Comment

Very glad they have ID'd the issue and now have course of action. Such a relief, i'm sure. Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers up. Sorry I’m just now seeing this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ellie just got to Memaw and Pepaw's house and I showed her the posts from the GS and how they prayed for her. She said to tell everyone Thank You for praying for me.

Comment

Prayers sent for your grand daughter for a complete healing

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Oh Lord God, we know You have that special place in Your heart for the little ones! This little one Ellie need that extra measure of care and healing from Your precious hand. Touch her Lord. Heal her. Remove this malady from her precious little body and restore her health. Guide the Doctors and the rest of her care team to a right diagnosis and solution that leads to Your healing work. Give them the wisdom our brother asked for that they may be guided by Your hand Lord. We ask for comfort of our brother as he frets over his baby granddaughter. Show him Lord and the rest of the family that You are working in this little one's life as a witness to Who You Are.

Thank You Lord for coming to our rescue and saving us from all ills as it is in Your will. In Jesus name, Amen!

Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X