No announcement yet.

Rough day today. People can be cruel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whom ever did this hopefully when it’s their time they will experience a slow painful illness.

Comment

Hate you had to witness the cruelty some of us ‘civilized” humans are responsible for perpetrating.

Any leads on who the owners are??

Comment

Thank you for doing the right thing Misty...

Comment

I’m sorry misty sounds like a ****ty day. If you want to talk I know how you feel on both sides of that job. Shoot me a pm and I’ll be glad to talk.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Thanks y’all. I appreciate the support more than y’all know. I’m going to try and get a nap in before I go work my EJ (Doug knows all about the EJ life lol)

I’ve talked to God a little about it. Hoping when I wake up I’ll feel a little better about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Misty I am so sorry you had to walk through that, nobody should have to. I am thankful for Gods warriors like yourself trying to help keep the balance in the world.
              God Bless!

Comment

Sad story, but you ended the suffering.

Comment

Sleep well...what you did should have taken place well before you finally reached her.

Sorry, I wish it could have been somebody else too...have peace knowing the suffering didn't endure.

Comment

What do you think the chances are of prosecuting the owners?

Comment

You did the right thing, and it was best for that poor horse. Sucks though. That's for sure. I hope you/they are able to find out who the "owner" is. There's no excuse for that at all.

Comment

Thank you for being there to do the incredibly painful but right thing for that horse.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

The owners of this horse should be sitting on the horse's sister or brother's back with a noose around their neck, then a slap on the rump and watch'em swing. That is just evil and cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                            I’m a lady, probably why I cried so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            I had to put a dog down once that really got me. I’ll admit to being sad enough that I cried.

You did the right thing. No doubt about it. Hold your head up high

Comment

Some folks just shouldn't own horses.

Comment

I feel for you maam knowing what you are going thru with this. I was called numerous times in the last 20 years to put a horse or cow down that had been hit by a vehicle or injured some other way on the ranch. Nobody wanted to do that chore so I took it upon myself. People asked me how I could shoot those animals like they meant nothing to me. I explained to them I did not enjoy it at all and that I could not stand to see them suffer anymore is why I did it. Just remember that you were easing the pain that should not have been there to start. Sometimes the end is a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Working...
                                X