Bow sight light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow sight light

As I get older, my vision gets worse. I shoot a single pin and have been struggling to see my pin indoor or outdoor. I got me a cheap light for my sight the keep behind the counter at WHA. It helped a little bit. Battery didn't last long.

I am just curious if any y'all have the same issue and if there's a light you recommend.

I have a Tru-Glo sight pin light that worked pretty darn good.

Problem is I need batteries for it too. I suppose I’ll have to email Tru-Glo to find out if I can still get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I picked up one from viper archery products that is rechargeable last season that seems to work pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
        I have a Tru-Glo sight pin light that worked pretty darn good.

Problem is I need batteries for it too. I suppose I’ll have to email Tru-Glo to find out if I can still get them.

you can buy the same size batteries at pharmacies and such. They are hearing aid batteries. Or Amazon.

My problem is that they last fine and a long time if I only turn it on while hunting. But, they accidentally get turned on when in my soft sided case and then they wear out. I just buy the packs of 10 or so and keep them in my bow case.

Comment

I would suggest one with a button to turn it on instead of turning the dial.

Comment

anyone used zbros?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
              anyone used zbros?
              Wow, that thing takes up a Lot of realestate.

Comment

Bow sight light

Just replaced a sight light with this new style from Trophy Ridge. Instead of turn style knob, it’s a 3 mode push button.

Trophy Ridge LED Click Light https://a.co/d/9RCzAtH

Comment

Do you have a verifier lens in your peep?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    Wow, that thing takes up a Lot of realestate.
                    my thoughts too but i seen a lot of people use it... must not be too bad.... or its that good? i dunno

Comment

I use Zbros but you need to make sure you have a place to put it. I have an MBG with dovetail so it’s mounted to that.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                        you can buy the same size batteries at pharmacies and such. They are hearing aid batteries. Or Amazon.

My problem is that they last fine and a long time if I only turn it on while hunting. But, they accidentally get turned on when in my soft sided case and then they wear out. I just buy the packs of 10 or so and keep them in my bow case.

Thanks , I’ll look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post

I was just searching amazon about 5 min ago looking for an alternative light because i have the same problem, my light gets switched on in my case and batteries go dead, and it's really hard to tell where the on/off is because you can barely feel it click unless you remove the light each time.

Comment

light batteries

i had same problem.... turn light on, forget to turn it off.... replace batteries.... my light uses 3 at about 2.30 each.... went to ebay....found some from china.....about 20 for around 2 dollars..... do they last as long? probably not but one package will easily last more than a season....

Comment

I got a little flashlight taped to my bow sight for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X