No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m buying a little just to try to force myself to understand it. I’m a Real estate guy first and foremost, and crypto is so bizarre to wrap my head around . I can see it being very attractive to countries with sketchy currencies tho. No clue what will make a bottom or top.

Comment

Duplicate post
      Last edited by Double C; 09-25-2022, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Who's starting to buy Bitcoin under $19k?

Will be very hard to time the bottom but IMO if one starts to average in now you should do very well over the next 5 years. Buy when others are fearful. My guess is $13-15k will be bottom but that will be hard to time.

* Always the risk of all crypto tanking.. But that same risk has always been there. In other words don't invest what you can't afford to lose.
        I buy $1k/week. Bitcoin isn’t going away.

Comment

Hard to purchase something, that goes away when the lights go out.

Comment

Who's starting to buy Bitcoin under $19k?

Will be very hard to time the bottom but IMO if one starts to average in now you should do very well over the next 5 years. Buy when others are fearful. My guess is $13-15k will be bottom but that will be hard to time.

* Always the risk of all crypto tanking.. But that same risk has always been there. In other words don't invest what you can't afford to lose.
            I bought 25K worth at $18,400.

If it goes to $10K I'll do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              IF that happens, the world is screwed and it won't matter

Comment

If I wanted to cash out 1000 Bitcoins today and move investment somewhere else could I do that? I believe that the exchanges limit you on what you can cash out per day or the week. Educate me please.PS, I do not have any crypto, just curious.

Comment

So what do you own that will be worth something "when the lights go out"?

This is a serious question.

Stocks = zero - This includes gold/silver stocks
                  Cash = pretty much zero

Physical silver and gold? No one should buy more than 2-5% of their entire net worth in precious metals... Not unless you're the one flipping the switch for lights out LOL

Obviously investments require the lights to stay on.

Comment

Comment

The same way your cash is stored in the bank and all the assets in your retirement fund.

Don’t get me wrong, the risk is quite different but just about everything is held digitally now. I haven’t seen a paper stock certificate since a professor showed us what they look like in college 15 years ago.

Comment

So what do you own that will be worth something "when the lights go out"?

This is a serious question.

Stocks = zero - This includes gold/silver stocks
                        Cash = pretty much zero

Physical silver and gold? No one should buy more than 2-5% of their entire net worth in precious metals... Not unless you're the one flipping the switch for lights out LOL

Obviously investments require the lights to stay on.
                        Cheap ARs and Bullets

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                          Cheap ARs and Bullets
                          True.

So is 100% or even 50% of all your money in cheap ARs and bullets?

Comment

BTC wild action today!

Comment

BTC wild action today!
                              Bc FTX is going down, having major liquidity problems..

Binance may buy them out. But in all reality, Binance isn't a good company either.

Comment

I don't play hard, at all, but I threw another $25 at BTC just bc it's low today.

Comment

Working...
                                X