Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive by spillway and flood plain nearly everyday.

North end of lake Corp land as well - North West of Farmersville.

Seen a lot of deer through the years.

Some great deer around that lake.

Comment

Forgot to add, seems like a couple of months ago I saw where there was a fairly good sized piece of property listed South of Princeton, back towards the lake, if that is an option for you. Dont know whether still available.

Comment

Plenty of large deer running around that area they aren’t dumb though. I get plenty of pics of them seeing them in real life is another story.

Comment

I have family that are one if not the largest farm producers in and around Nevada. I have seen enough pics just to say there are NO DEER in Collin or Rockwall counties.

Comment

Appreciate the replies. We walked it today and saw plenty of signs. I would expect it be delicate and challenging hunt. I'm down with that. This would also be our homestead so I have time.

Going back tomorrow to study some more. I have a pic of deer killed next door couple years ago. But I can't share it. Very nice deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              240"? really please tell me more.
              Vortex Optics Mark Boardman get things going by pairing up ideal magnifications with common North American hunting rifle applications. From the common deer rifle, western big rifle, AR application and smaller caliber predator rifles- we cover it all with our favorite optics expert. Next we

Comment

We were seeing deer in the bottoms back in the '70s. Not many but some. Here in the last 10 or so years, I've seen some of the giants while I was squirrel hunting. They are there.

Comment

We made an offer this morning..fingers crossed.

Comment

Those arent even the ones i was talking about

Comment

I saw a 140-150 roadkill buck hit by car near Lucas last year. There are deer and there are some big ones.

Here's that 240 shot near Lavon. Shot by a guy named Chad Jones...he posts all over social media about it.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by J.B.; 07-27-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                        I bet. This place is almost 50 acres. Thinking quality food plots.
                        Late season plots are the ticket there.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                          I saw a 140-150 roadkill buck hit by car near Lucas last year. There are deer and there are some big ones.

Here's that 240 shot near Lavon. Shot by a guy named Chad Jones...he posts all over social media about it.
                          Thats the one i was referring to, came off land my father in law owns.

Dont ask me for leasing, it wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post

Sooo you're saying there's a chance?

Comment

You must be the black sheep!

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post

So we should ask your father in law?

Comment

Working...
                                X