LeBlanc's Cajun Kitchen 1st Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeBlanc's Cajun Kitchen 1st Time

The wife and I decided to go eat crawfish and to check out LeBlanc's last nite.We were very impressed and both agreed it was the best store bought crawfish we have had.Considering we cook and eat alot of it.We ended up eating 11 pounds and after seeing GarGuy speek so highly of the Voodoo
    Shrimp we had to try that as well.That shrimp was just on another level,just amazing.We did get to talk with Terry a few minutes as the place was packed and he was super busy.Took us about 45 min to get there from New Waverly and was well worth the trip.LeBlanc's will now be one of our regulars.

Thankyou for the kind words and it was nice to meet y’all last night. A lot of members have been coming but very few ask for me so we can meet. I guess I’m just a scary guy. Thanks again for coming out.

Comment

The wifey and I are going to make it a point to try this place the next time we are heading down 59/69. How far off the highway are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        The wifey and I are going to make it a point to try this place the next time we are heading down 59/69. How far off the highway are you?
        Let me know when you are going......I live about 45 mins from there and would love a good arse whoopin....😉

Comment

Less than 10 min off of 59 unless there is a meth bust in the walmart parking lot, then it could be 15, but you know how Polk County is.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Let me know when you are going......I live about 45 mins from there and would love a good arse whoopin....😉
            Will try to do. Maybe could get the Curtster to join in!

Either way. I look forward to seeing you at Bownanza!

Comment

Will try to do. Maybe could get the Curtster to join in!

Either way. I look forward to seeing you at Bownanza!
              Randy, let me know when!! LeBlanc’s is a regular for me n my bride!! My treat as honorary leader of the GOF Club‼️‼️

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Randy, let me know when!! LeBlanc’s is a regular for me n my bride!! My treat as honorary leader of the GOF Club‼️‼️
                We will definitely try to come! Get to meet two meet 2 tbh legends and gumbo man all in the same night! Sign me up

Comment

Well y’all don’t forget that we are planning a meet and greet here around late April or early May. We can get all of the GOF Alumni at the same table and keep them confused over who ordered what.

Comment

Yall been talking **** about eating there for a month. Do yall have fried chicken [emoji490]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Yall been talking **** about eating there for a month. Do yall have fried chicken [emoji490]

Watch your mouth! 🙂 I have eaten there but its been a couple years! When them blues hit the bulkheads in mid to late April, that area around the free ramp on the scenic loop is where you wanna be

Comment

We have chicken fried chicken breasts and chicken fried chicken sammiches.

Comment

Yea we talked briefly on cooking crawfish and we both agreed on getting a couple sacks just perfect.But Terry has got the cooking 100's of pounds a day down pat.Some thing he mentioned that I never thought off was keeping them at the right temp for FDA for most of the day.For someone on the outside looking in,you the man!

Comment

You can take the boy out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the boy!!!

I look forward to seeing you at Bownanza!!!

Comment

You can take the boy out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the boy!!!

I look forward to seeing you at Bownanza!!!
                              Randy when did I say i was going to Bownanza? Im going to the crappie get together

Comment

Working...
                              X