Petition Opposing Making DMU21 firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
    When a sitting member on an advisory board is using his position for personal gain and gain for his client it’s nothing to chuckle about.
    He also happens to be one of the petitioners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did not know this. Thats wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Grayson should be atlatl only for deer. Just think how big they would get .
      This didn't get as much attention as it deserves. Most of you arguing against the change would have a fit if they were trying to move this direction, but it would be the exact argument you're making now. Safer, deer would be bigger, numbers would be up etc. Y'all are just mad that the neighbor might kill "your" deer. Nothing more.
      Originally posted by db@100 View Post
      I don't understand why, just because "you" don't like or do how someone else does something, you think it should be stopped.

How about, too many fish are being caught, ban barbed hooks and side scans.
      Too many doves are being killed. Only allow .410 to be used.
      I think bass fishing should be listed to 16' aluminum boats, cause that's all I can afford. [emoji16]
      Originally posted by Grayson View Post
      Convicted felons definitely shouldn't be hunting with firearms, we can all agree on that, can't we?
      Isn't this the law in the whole country? Serious question.

I didn't read the whole thread, but is someone arguing this?

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

As long as y’all don’t plan to start a petition to stop us road hunters from night hunting in East Texas I’m good. I will refuse to sign that one!

Comment

When a sitting member on an advisory board is using his position for personal gain and gain for his client it’s nothing to chuckle about.

Indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ll be dang. And all this time I thought it was just the “elitist” bowhunters trying to defend their stance. But turns out….some one on the advisory board stands to financially gain if this passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              Indeed.

Did you make the meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                Did not know this. Thats wrong.
                Dang right it is. And they thought we wouldn't catch them.

Comment

Buck killed this year in that bad bow only county!

Archery Only season results
                  Still don’t get why any bow hunter would have a problem with this?
                  Only four counties in the state are archery only. Hope we can keep at least four!
                  Great management tool
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Killer; 03-10-2022, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                    Archery Only season results
                    Still don’t get why some bow hunters have a problem with this?
                    Only four in the state. Hope we can keep it that way.
                    So do that in the other 250 counties and see the results.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      So do that in the other 250 counties and see the results.
                      Been there done that, see Fannin co.

Comment

What a coincidence....

I have no dog in the hunt here; nor any opinion. None.

But, coincidently , the gentleman that started the petition to open the area to rifle hunting is a good friend and mentor of mine. He was just here yesterday, spending the night with me after going over some planning for my farm.

Only input I offer is that he probably the most knowledgeable whitetail biologist in the country, and someone I listen to very closely on all things whitetail and habitat related . He's not the least bit political and is stunned by the controversy all this has caused. To give him the benefit of the doubt he may have insights into what best for the deer herd in the area that are worth considering.

I'm out. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          What a coincidence....

But, coincidently , the gentleman that started the petition to open the area to rifle hunting is a good friend and mentor of mine. He was just here yesterday, spending the night with me after going over some planning for my farm.

Only input I offer is that he probably the most knowledgeable whitetail biologist in the country, and someone I listen to very closely on all things whitetail and habitat related . He's not the least bit political and is stunned by the controversy all this has caused. To give him the benefit of the doubt he may have insights into what best for the deer herd in the area that are worth considering.

I'm out. Carry on.
                          Did your friend start the petition for the citizens of those four counties or for a high fence client?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                            Did you make the meeting?

No, I was knee deep in colonoscopy prep. [emoji15]

Comment

What a coincidence....

I'm out. Carry on.
                              The area inside his client’s high fence, maybe. He and his Lacy Act violator buddy stirred up a hornet’s nest. LMAO at being “stunned”.

BTW if it was that big of a deal to him he should’ve been at the meeting. He would have seen “stunned” when people found out what he’s been up to on the WTDAC.
                              Last edited by Grayson; 03-11-2022, 08:11 AM.

Comment

What a coincidence....

I'm out. Carry on.

May be true, but no way he could be stunned at the controversy. [emoji51][emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X