Kawasaki Pro FXT Eps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Pro FXT Eps

So I’m in the market to buy a pro fxt. Can’t seem to find this model anywhere..... Seems to be a shortage. Anyone know where or when I could buy one. Live in centerville btw.

E TX had the Ranch model here while back. Imagine it's gone now though.

So basically.... no help. Sorry.

Comment

Good luck finding one Hales. I was just looking over a 2015 yesterday. The extendable bed is super slick. My wife gave me the nod. Giggity.

Comment

^^^^^

I've got a 2015 EPS but considering a Can Am, just to try something different. Sure be disappointed if not the tank this ProFxt is!

Comment

Thanks for the reply’s. I’ll keep fingers crossed one will show up

Comment

pro fxt

The Kawasaki dealership in Farmers Branch, TX had one last Wednesday.

I'm looking for a Mule SX 4X4 fi SC if you run across one.

Comment

I have been considering a new one myself as my warranty runs out in August. I just called the dealership and they have been out for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
                I have been considering a new one myself as my warranty runs out in August. I just called the dealership and they have been out for a while.

You can purchase an additional 3 year warranty before your current one runs out. Last I checked it was around $700.

Comment

UVC powersports in Alvin has some. Pretty good haul for you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                    UVC powersports in Alvin has some. Pretty good haul for you though.

UVC was the only place to find one...

Comment

Working...
                    X