High school baseball tryouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High school baseball tryouts

Good luck to all those in tryouts. My kid told me this morning that this is tryout week. Good luck and support these guys as in many schools it is highly competitive and stressful for these young men.

Glen

Yes sir. Mines not in high school yet but that’s his goal when he gets there. Can be crazy competitive now days.

Comment

Good luck and enjoy the ride parents. It will be over in a blink of an eye. Our son is a sophomore pitcher in college.

Comment

Yep should start Friday. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The last of my boys has his freshman tryout Friday. I am ready for four more years of HS baseball.

Comment

Good Luck Boys! I have one more year then High School starts for us and thank god select ball will be over for me LOL! He still has summer/Fall, but it will be his showcase team.

Comment

Baseball is the one thing that I wish I would have put more effort in to in high school. Knowing how much better I am now that I practice makes me full of regrets. Theres nothing like stepping onto that diamond. Good luck all.

Comment

Man I miss these days! My daughter plays college softball for KU and my son plays football for Luther college in Iowa. I loved watching high school sports, enjoy it while it lasts!

Comment

Good luck to making the team.if you don’t succeed the first round keep talking to the coaches and other players. I have sen this work for getting on a team. Never give up !!!

Comment

This is my youngest Senior year is HS. Hope he has a fun Senior yr. Looking forward to it. He threw to fist live batters Saturday and he looked good

Comment

Man i wish my high school would have had tryouts... we had some dudes that didnt need to be playing... good luck to yalls kids, my son still has some time (1.5 years old lol).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                        Good luck and enjoy the ride parents. It will be over in a blink of an eye. Our son is a sophomore pitcher in college.
                        Same as you here...son is a sophomore pitcher in college and it went by quick for sure. Good luck to all the kiddos out there.

Comment

Good luck to all the boys. This week was most schools tryouts and today many teams will be announced. Great weather for the boys this week

Comment

Yes it can be stressful & sometimes more so for mom & dad. Thankful my son made the team today following their tryouts. Will determine later which JV squad he lands on. All this technology & pro style tryout increases the number hype with exit & arm Velo & 30/60 sprints. I understand the basis behind it but it can certainly hurt some of your lesser developed kids. Look across a freshman lineup & some look like grown men & some still look like boys. Not easy making a Class 5A program so I’m certainly proud he did well & made it. It was much easier for me at a small 2A school back in the day

Comment

Found out today that my oldest son (freshman) made the JV team st Chisholm Trail HS (5A). He was excited.

Comment

Working...
                              X