Bowhunter Education Card Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowhunter Education Card Replacement

Looking through my wallet I notice my Bowhunter Education Card is worn and difficult to read. I would like to request a replacement card.

The TPWD online access only identifies Hunter Education. I searched here and did not see any other links. I know its not needed, but I spent 2 days on this class in 2003 and would like to have the card on my person.

Can anyone give me some direction? I have my student number legible, but I cannot read my birth year (though I know my birth year, I am not convinced it was accurate on the card. Should be 62 but looks like a 38).

Thanks in advance.

I don't think it is a thing anymore. I think it is all in hunter Ed now.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by antiparadigm View Post
      I don't think it is a thing anymore. I think it is all in hunter Ed now.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
      nope, you need it for certain drawn hunts, like Hagerman

Still a thing

Comment

Try this:

The Official Texas bowhunter safety course for your hunting license. Learn online on any device and print your bowhunting certificate. Study for FREE!

Comment

I did my class in high school but never got my card. It is widely speculated by myself and a few others the teacher kept our money and never submitted our info. That was in 2000. A few years ago I emailed TPWD telling them what happened and they sent me a card. I'm sure if you email a representative they'll point you in the right direction.

Comment

I am an instructor for both Bowhunter Ed and Hunter Ed. They are still different certifications. You can use the link above to verify your certifications and print a new card. This link works for both Bowhunter and Hunter Ed. If you have any problems just contact the TPWD Hunter Education department at 512-389-8142 and they'll be glad to help!

Comment

Thanks guys. A wonderful man named Ed answered the call. Seems the birth date on one of my certificates was not correct. He got me all hooked up and I am now the proud owner of a newly printed, legible card.

Where is that laminator????

Comment

Working...
              X