Skis to borrow or rent for a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skis to borrow or rent for a day?

Curious if anyone has some in north Texas area. I’m located in McKinney. Thanks

I think you need to be a little more specific. Skis are specific to your size. Skis require ski boots. Those are like shoes. Need to get the right size boot to fit your foot. Ski length is generally based on your height. How tall are you? I know you are new so thought I'd ask the questions someone will need to know if you are going to borrow a pair. I don't ski enough anymore to justify owning any. I usually only go once every other year. I used to have season passes when I was younger and lived in Tahoe, but now owning a pair just doesn't make sense. Good luck on the search and plan to take a class when you get on actual snow Its a lot of fun. Taking the family to Breckenridge over New Years. Kids love it

Comment

Sorry, 5 11”, size 11 shoe

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Snow or water?

Sorry that was for BoB.

Comment

REI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              Snow or water?

Sorry that was for BoB.
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                Snow or water?

Sorry that was for BoB.
                [emoji23]

One can ski on carpet and sand too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got a couple you may be able to borrow. Bindings are adjustable but my boots are to small for you. I’ve got a few different pair.

Comment

Do you have any athletic ability? If so just go ski. It’s not that hard to pick up the basics and go. Not saying your going to tackle the blues or blacks but couple trips around the kiddie slope and your golden.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                      I’ve got a couple you may be able to borrow. Bindings are adjustable but my boots are to small for you. I’ve got a few different pair.

Man, this sure would help. I could probably do a 10 on boots if that helps. I know how some boots can run big.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Do you have any athletic ability? If so just go ski. It’s not that hard to pick up the basics and go. Not saying your going to tackle the blues or blacks but couple trips around the kiddie slope and your golden.
                        I like to think I do, keep in shape, ex athlete, any pointers. Just been a while

Comment

Skiing is easy as it's pretty much normal movement. If you want to snowboard that's completely different.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm confused on what you are going to do with them for a day in north texas. I have a set with sz10 boots somewhere for 6' person. They are several years old though. I snowboard most times.

Comment

If I had some I would give them to you.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X