No announcement yet.

Dallas safari club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be in the Triple C booth. (Booth #524). Stop by and say hi!

Comment

I never miss.........except for this year. Had a knee replaced mid December and it isn't going well at all. Since I can't even walk to the mailbox and back, there's no way I'll be strollin' those aisles this year.

Comment

What booth number is yours ?

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
        We(Sniper Hog Lights) will be there again but I personally will not be there. Come check out our new Coyote Cannon light that will outshine any hunting light on the market by a long ways.
        I would like to see the light in person

Thanks

Comment

Ill be there Saturday probably.. I need to start hunt shopping.. I was hoping to book a hunt but I have too many points out west I need to use next year..

Comment

We will be actually hunting that weekend, which always trumps talking and thinking about hunting

Comment

Wish they would offer a Veterans and First Responder discount.

Comment

I’ll be there on Saturday...favorite show of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                  We will be actually hunting that weekend, which always trumps talking and thinking about hunting

I like this philosophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Will be there Saturday and Sunday. Always one of my favorite weekends of the year

Comment

Amen, Hey I've got an idea. Let's put on a hunting show while half the potential attendee's are out hunting.

Comment

That was originally my plan but my dad has a surgery scheduled for Friday and told him I’d let some does make it till next year and go to the show with him again instead as recovery

Comment

I will spending time at the Limcroma Safaris booth #3104 at the Dallas Safari Club Show, and then at the Houston Safari Club Show January 24-26, booth #400. It's always nice to meet everyone in person at the shows and put a face to the name...

To all visiting either show, please come by the booths and meet the owner Hannes Els along with the Limcroma PHs. It would be our pleasure to talk a little African hunting with you.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                            Is any body going. I’m going to be their mainly in the grizzlystik booth. I enjoy meeting new people.

I’ll be over at the SixSite booth. Been shooting grizzly stik for 2 years now and recommend it to all my hunting clients!

Let’s talk hunting while we are there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm gonna change my friday trip to thursday since the storms are coming and the worlds gonna end. anyone going tomorrow?

Comment

I'm going Saturday. Haven't been there in 10-12 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X