No announcement yet.

Scent Elimination sprays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started using smoke last year. Big believer now! Hunted yesterday with a dead wrong wind and took a decent nine point. He never looked up before the shot. Smoke with oak and hunt where oak is very common.

Comment

The spray is in!! Can’t wait to use it next weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

None. I always figured if they worked, Pablo Escobar would have used them to mask scents for drug dogs. I’ve seen studies using drug dogs and they didn’t even bat an eye. No difference

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
          The spray is in!! Can’t wait to use it next weekend!!

Smells just like Vick’s vapor rub, but I have had nothing but good luck using it.

Comment

I bought a 32 oz spray bottle with 3 refill pacs of DDW for $2 at Tractor Supply last January. Been using DDW for a few years.
            Originally posted by Passafist View Post
            Whatever is 1/2 off at the end of season. Just keep in the A/C and it’s good for the next season

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Smells just like Vick’s vapor rub, but I have had nothing but good luck using it.

Yea that’s another thing I like about it.. I really like the smell of Vick’s, lol!

Comment

I’ve been using the Dead Down Wind products for a while & they seem to work ok.

I also use the earth scent wafers for a cover scent and it’s worked for me so far.

I’ve also had good luck using smoke & stepping in cow or horse poop in the past & that worked too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone use doe urine or any other scent around their blond to cover your scent?

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post

Evercalm
                    Thank me later [emoji1303]

Comment

I read a lot of good things about Scent Thief last year so I bought a bottle. Washed clothes in scent killer detergent, showered with scent killer soap and then sprayed down my son and I and all of our stuff with Scent Thief before heading to stand. Got busted both times and never saw anything at all. So idk but it wasn't a magic potion for us but could have been something else that we missed that they smelled.

Comment

Anyone find scent thief with free shipping? I like ever calm but also always end up trying different sprays

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post

Yes I’ve used both Evercalm and Deer Dander. Worked pretty well, although I think the Evercalm was better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Scent Killer Gold has been working great for us. As a woman, it has the best shampoo.

I can smell dead down wind so I have no idea how deer can’t. And their shampoo and soap feel gummy or waxy afterwards.

Comment

Campfire smoke.....deer smell it 365

Comment

I might be inclined from time to time to use a cover scent but elimination just seems like a waste of time and money. I’ll save the money and hunt the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X