Live from the Krivoman Blind in Burnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live from the Krivoman Blind in Burnet

My youngsters and I are about to head out and climb in the blind for the evening. We have decided to give a pass to all of our bucks we’ve seen so far this year, so a fat doe is on the hit list. Updates to come as we get settled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck

Comment

Got us all tucked into the blind. Had a doe waiting for us when we got here. We had the wind right when we slipped in here and some brush between us. She didn’t blow out so hopefully things settle down quickly and they start to filter back in.

Comment

Shot taken

Comment

That was quick

Comment

That didn’t take long

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Three came in. Shot the biggest foot stomping one that kept eyeballing both blinds. She got distracted being a bully to the other does...

Comment

Congrats good luck on the recovery

Comment

Congrats. Good luck on the recovery. I spooked three does slipping into my Krivoman blind earlier. Waiting for them to come back and bring a big buck.

Comment

Congrats; in for recovery pics!!!

Comment

Well...the curse of 2019 seems to have struck me as well. Shot felt good. Saw blood pouring out as she hit the brush line. I may have let the 5 year old talk me into moving too quickly and pushed her. Waited 30 minutes, but should have waited longer. She headed up a hill into the thickest cedar and blackest dirt on the place. Had good blood for a long way but thinned out and disappeared. Complete pass through. Slightly quartering away. Looked like 3” above the pocket behind the shoulder. Could have been a little bit forward when she ducked/twisted. I’ll try looking again in the morning and start checking cameras to see if the shot wasn’t what my mind saw.

Comment

I get as excited as your 5 year old and alway have to make myself wait.
                          Good luck on the recovery!

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X