Amistad 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amistad 06

Whos coming and when. That way I know who to look for or avoid. The movement has been good lately and the rut should be hitting soon.

I will be down there Sat. Nov. 11th.

Comment

Me too...probably

:^{D

Comment

My buddie and I will probably be there this weekend or next....

Comment

We plan to hunt friday morning 11-17-06. If you are planning on going email me maybe we can hook up while we are there. If not I will let you know how we do.

Scott.Beard@hp.com

Comment

I will be back out the weekend after thanksgiving. I am gonna camp in the primitive campground and hunt Fri, Sat, and Sun.

Comment

Man thats when I'm probably going. I'll stay either at American Campgrounds or the air force marina if my friend goes that's in the military. The rut should be kicking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm going this weekend. After Thanksgiving.
                bow in case.JPG

Comment

I am also going this weekend after Thanksgiving.I plan to hunt sat. pm,sun,mon,and tues. am.Any reports?

Comment

Ruts here in the next week or two. I might take my little sis to area 5 tomorrow in the pm, if I can get done with everything I have to do in time but will let ya'll know what I see.

Comment

I will be getting down there about lunchtime on Friday. I will be driving a blue 4-door saturn with a TBH sticker on the back window. I will be camping in the primitive campground. If ya see me down there stop and say hello.

Comment

Well I had an awesome hunt. I ended up passing up 5 young bucks, and shot a couple jackrabbits.

Comment

I looked for your blue Saturn but couldn't find it. I looked for you at the campgrounds near the rock quarery. We have't got anything but saw several does and a few bucks. We were in section 2 and 4.

Comment

I always hunt area 5, and I camp in the primitive campground over there too. I have the deer movement in area 5 down pretty good now. For the first time in 3 years I can pass up young deer and not second guess myself on whether I will see a better one.

Comment

Is the rut still on or is it too late?

Comment

Working...
                              X