Lumenok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumenok

I just bought some to use. After shooting one to test it out I turned it off per the instructions. On my way home it was on my front seat and just turned on. Turned it back off. Set it down so it would be touched or bumped and noticed it turned back on three times today. Thinking about returning the pack I haven't opened yet.
    Has anyone had this issue?

You must not had pushed the actuator all the way up. Make sure the plunger is sticking all the way out the nock! I buy all mine off eBay. They are like 2$ each. Work better or just as good

Comment

Was it in the arrow still? Mine do that as well if they aren’t completely pulled out.... just one of the reasons they aren’t my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
        Was it in the arrow still? Mine do that as well if they aren’t completely pulled out.... just one of the reasons they aren’t my favorite
        First few times it was on the seat of my truck on the way home, so it did bounce around a little. The other times it was completly still on the counter.

Comment

I ended up going on YouTube and watched their video. They make a tool you can buy to turn them off. At the end of the video they showed useing a arrow puller. Grabbing the knock and end of the arrow and shaking it. I tried this a few times and it seemed to work well. Haven't had any turn back on.

Comment

I’ve had them light when I knocked before. Other than weight differences do these affect accuracy at all

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyC View Post
              I’ve had them light when I knocked before. Other than weight differences do these affect accuracy at all
              I’ve never had any issues of flight with them . they might shoot a tad lower than the regular nock but not that much to really matter out to about 25 yards are so .

Comment

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X