Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
    That’s a good looking truck!
    Thanks, it was a hard choice between this color and yours, but in the end I chose the monotone since at the time of ordering back in '17, I never really saw any.

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
    That is. The monotone KR definitely were tempting me when I ordered mine. I love the way the two tones look, but some reason don’t think I could ever own one. The monotone Blue Jeans KR was calling my name though.
    I like to refer to it as the "undercover king" since its kinda different than the standard two tone KR's. I really wanted a platinum white/caribou, but like you, I just couldnt bring myself to buy one, even though I drool at them when I see them out driving. I just really love the clean look of monotone and the KR tailgate applique.

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
      Thanks, it was a hard choice between this color and yours, but in the end I chose the monotone since at the time of ordering back in '17, I never really saw any.

I like to refer to it as the "undercover king" since its kinda different than the standard two tone KR's. I really wanted a platinum white/caribou, but like you, I just couldnt bring myself to buy one, even though I drool at them when I see them out driving. I just really love the clean look of monotone and the KR tailgate applique.

I didn’t really like all the chrome on the tailgate so I painted mine and really like the way it turned out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crimson-talon View Post
        I didn’t really like all the chrome on the tailgate so I painted mine and really like the way it turned out!

Yea, that looks good on your truck. Im not big on color matched white though, plus my truck is too stock for that look, haha.

Comment

Only reason I did it was because a water hauler hit my rear bumper and scraped my rear tailgate and ruined my bumper so I ordered what I wanted with the check I got

Comment

I bought an entire fleet of fords back in 1995, 12 trucks, my mechanic threatened to quit if I did not go back to GM, all we run now are GM products, never ever will I buy another Ford work truck, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              I bought an entire fleet of fords back in 1995, 12 trucks, my mechanic threatened to quit if I did not go back to GM, all we run now are GM products, never ever will I buy another Ford work truck, ever.
              You and your boys had some sweet GMs too!

I remember all the matching red lifted ones.

Comment

Back in 1995??? Is your mechanic still alive? LOL Comparing a 1995 Ford or Chevy to a new Ford with a 6.7 Powerstroke is like comparing a button buck to a Boone and Crockett...

Comment

I dont think that is a fair comparison, the 7.3 was the most over engineering hunk of junk to hit the road. No comparison to a 6.7. Im a die hard cummins fan, but to me, ford makes the best truck at the moment. All joking aside comparing a 95 7.3 to a 6.7 is no way to form an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                    Back in 1995??? Is your mechanic still alive? LOL Comparing a 1995 Ford or Chevy to a new Ford with a 6.7 Powerstroke is like comparing a button buck to a Boone and Crockett...
                    Beat me to it hahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
                      Beat me to it hahahahaha.
                      Great minds...

Comment

Coming from a lifelong GM guy that recently converted..... CenTexRancher is spot on. My 17 350 is my first Ford, and I’ve still got a 18’ Sierra in the driveway that the company pays for. If they didn’t pay for it, it would have a blue oval.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                          Coming from a lifelong GM guy that recently converted..... CenTexRancher is spot on. My 17 350 is my first Ford, and I’ve still got a 18’ Sierra in the driveway that the company pays for. If they didn’t pay for it, it would have a blue oval.
                          I had one GM (just sold it a week and a half ago) and this new ford is leaps and bounds better

Comment

Has anyone put a HD steel bed on one of these late model Super Duty pickups? A rancher had his ‘19 parked near a gate and the calves wrecked the bed and tailgate. He’s having a steel bed put on in place of the aluminum one. And no it’s not a steel flatbed being installed. I’ll have to find out who makes the steel bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                              Has anyone put a HD steel bed on one of these late model Super Duty pickups? A rancher had his ‘19 parked near a gate and the calves wrecked the bed and tailgate. He’s having a steel bed put on in place of the aluminum one. And no it’s not a steel flatbed being installed. I’ll have to find out who makes the steel bed.
                              I know a lot of people who have these trucks and I haven’t heard of anyone doing that.

Comment

Like father like son
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X