• Show
Clear All

This is Hilarious to me

Comment

Oh hail yeah! Good eats right there!

Comment

This thread is hilarious to me

Comment

So now we are eating the official state Small Mammal of Texas. What's next, bald eagle kabobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
            Got lost in the Big Thicket long time ago and had to eat armadillo and a possum. Didn't bother me at all at the time but not long after that I walked up on an old dead cow and scared an armadillo out of it. I can imagine what it was eating in there. I think I might starve before I would eat another one....

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
            That's almost as bad as Luke Skywalker crawling out of a tauntaun
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I like the tail meat
              That made me laugh [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                So now we are eating the official state Small Mammal of Texas. What's next, bald eagle kabobs?
                Ew, everyone knows bald eagle should be cooked low and slow

Comment

Never eaten one, but have witness one spray painted and turned loose in the school house. I am sure it would be an act of terrorism in 2020 to do that, but in 1997 it was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                    Granny fried up some an uncle killed when I was a kid, pretty darned good eatin'!
                    Was your uncles name "Jed"?

Dave

Comment

Dillo

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                      Well it turned out great. The texture and taste is similar to pork. Not a whole lot of meat on them but very tasty. I’d do it again.
                      We ate plenty back in the day and I always said it it looked and tasted like a little pig..Great Eats

O yea don't ever catch one in cast net...It works but net will not work again...

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                        Was your uncles name "Jed"?

Dave
                        Best post on this thread.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

First only around 5% of the population can even get Leprosy, Second it is curable. If you want to know more then come to the next NALC catahoula dog show. The place we have it in Louisiana is the first place in the world that they cured it. They have a museum dedicated to the disease. The onsite hotel that we stay in use to be the hospital.

-john

Comment

My son and I were at the lease this weekend. He wanted to find a skull, so I took him to our bone yard. I walked up on a dead pig probly about a week in the sun. There was a dillo shoulder deep in that pigs neck, having a great time! I walked up to about two feet behind him and just watch for a while. What was he eating? Bugs? Meat? Never seen them do that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As long as Kroger is still selling pork chops I don't eat no armadillo.....

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                                My son and I were at the lease this weekend. He wanted to find a skull, so I took him to our bone yard. I walked up on a dead pig probly about a week in the sun. There was a dillo shoulder deep in that pigs neck, having a great time! I walked up to about two feet behind him and just watch for a while. What was he eating? Bugs? Meat? Never seen them do that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That’s why they taste like wild pork. I think they will eat just about anything

Comment

Working...
                                X