Now Chew is on Metroplex TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Chew is on Metroplex TV?

As I was walking out the door I glanced over at the TV and saw a familiar face. Fox DFW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw that on Fox 4.

Comment

I guess zombie films are in his future.

Comment

My condolences to the DFW area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was this about his Elephant hunt in Conroe a few years ago?

Comment

Beto has put on a little weight..

Comment

This one was about a very tragic shooting... A guy and his small son were attacked gangland style like a hit. The dad was shot 9 times and life-flighted to the Hospital. The small son (not sure on age, but not much more than a toddler) was shot once right in the head and was dead on the scene...

We all like to poke fun at our brother Chew and he's pretty good at pokin' back, but everyone please take just a minute and pray for him and his fellow officers and detectives. They are our front line every day and every night and they are witness to some of the most horrible and grewsome sights that evil men can produce. It takes a special kind of strength to go through this and maintain normalcy and keep at it.

Comment

Very sad deal indeed.

A child was killed and his father was shot several times during what the Harris County Sheriff's Office is calling an apparent home invasion robbery in Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  This one was about a very tragic shooting... A guy and his small son were attacked gangland style like a hit. The dad was shot 9 times and life-flighted to the Hospital. The small son (not sure on age, but not much more than a toddler) was shot once right in the head and was dead on the scene...

We all like to poke fun at our brother Chew and he's pretty good at pokin' back, but everyone please take just a minute and pray for him and his fellow officers and detectives. They are our front line every day and every night and they are witness to some of the most horrible and grewsome sights that evil men can produce. It takes a special kind of strength to go through this and maintain normalcy and keep at it.
                  crap like this is were the term "laugh to keep from crying" came from... it's not because leo's really think it's funny it a coping method to maintain sanity and focus on the job,,, I know I did 30 years of it

Comment

Really good points, Slick. I have a longtime friend that recently retired after 25 years as a homicide investigator and I really saw how it changed him over the years. He seems to have a pretty cynical view of humans as a species. I'm glad there are people willing to do that job...

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                      crap like this is were the term "laugh to keep from crying" came from... it's not because leo's really think it's funny it a coping method to maintain sanity and focus on the job,,, I know I did 30 years of it
                      Yessir! I don't know how you guys do/did it either! Let me tell you for sure, Bobby and some of his co-workers sure got me through the tragedy of losing my son. They all knew him and I know it was tough on them, but they were pillars of strength to me in my darkest hour!

I thank each and every single one of you for your service to the rest of us!

Comment

Thanks Charlie for ruining a perfectly good Chew pile on opportunity..

Comment

Heck don't let me do that. I'm as good at piling on as anybody... I'm still in awe as to just how much weight those cameras add!! The video ones are MUCH worse!! Especially on close ups!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

No way I could do their jobs. Couldn’t deal with the low life’s they deal with every day . Or the tragedies y’all see everyday

Comment

Saw him this morning on the news.

Comment

Working...
                              X